Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I've gotten 51030 after settings again.

Member #
    Friends
    6893-8478-5967-8729
    error message 200004 - i keep getting this after trying to download the opera browser....

Member #
    Friends
    1057-7067-1144-4123

Error Code 51330

Ok - I've done a bit of research, but trying to go through this whole thread is a bit daunting, so hopefully no one gets mad for this (I'm sure it is) repeat question!

We got a Wii this weekend. I tried today to hook it up wirelessly to our connection (DSL). The first time, it found our connection, the test went fine, it connected, did a update (which took forever) and then i went to do the WiiConnect24 or whatever it is called and gave me Error Code 51330 saying it couldn't connect. So a friend suggested I delete the connection and try again. (I had also tried restarting the system to no avail). I deleted the connection and when I first searched for an existing connection, it found nothing. Then I tried it again a few minutes later and it pulled up our connection. This time, the test did not go through.

So what is happening? I am pretty dumb when it comes to the actual modem and stuff...so if you tell me to change channels (which I've looked on the modem and see nothing about channels?) or to update my firmware, please give me directions on how to do that! I'm so confused...

Thanks for reading!
    Jackie

Member #
    Friends
    I keep getting error code 52020. I'm using the Datel LAN adapter to connect the Wii to my DSL modem, but I keep getting the same error code and I've followed the instructions each time. My ethernet and DSL lights on my modem are all a steady green, but the activity light flashes every once in a while when I'm trying to connect. Also, it should be noted that my Wii is from the second batch. I've been hearing that only LAN adapters from Nintendo are the only ones that are compatible with the newer ones. Also, this is what the error code says.

Power cycle your router and modem by unplugging them both from the wall. Wait a few minutes, and plug the modem back in. Wait a couple of minutes for the modem to initialize, then turn on the router. Try to connect the Wii console online and test for proper response.

If you are connecting directly to a modem, try a "Manual Setup" with the Wii console (how to), using your network's IP address, Default Gateway, Subnet Mask, and DNS information. To access these settings:
    On your PC, click "Start" and then "Run."
    Type "CMD" into the field that appears to open a new window.
    Type "IPCONFIG/ALL" and press "Enter" to display a list of internet settings, including the settings listed above. Input these exactly as they're listed into the "Manual Setup" of the Wii console's internet connection.

Member #
    Friends
    Error: 51330

what does this mean?

Member #
    Friends
    6294-2382-1290-6912
    i have found this site helpful.

http://www.wiierror.com/

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnite_Vulture
    Also, it should be noted that my Wii is from the second batch. I've been hearing that only LAN adapters from Nintendo are the only ones that are compatible with the newer ones. Also, this is what the error code says.
    Yeah I had the same issue, I called tech support and the Big N told me that on the Nintendo brand LAN adapter would work. I was skeptical since it sounds like a blatant scam to get you to buy their model, but sure enough when I got it, the Nintendo adapter worked. Interestingly, neither of the two will work through my router, but Nintendo's did work through my modem. Sounds like I just need a new router, but at least Nintendo isn't just straight up lying about it.

Member #
    Friends

can access weather and news, but not store

MY wirless connection says successful during set up tests. I can get into weather and news, and they are updating. I am also able to send emails. When I try to access the store it says there is no connection to the server. To top it off, it worked last week when I downloaded some nes games. Strange. I've made no changes to the router since then, it just stopeed working. I've tried everything I can think of - reset router, checked all settings, added MAC address to router. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Member #
    Friends

Error 32004

Hi, I'm new here so sorry if this has already been covered previously.

Is anybody trying to connect their wii to the internet using a LAN adapter but they have a mac instead of a PC? We have a D-Link DSL-502T router that is plugged into our Mac but for some reason it's not connecting the wii to the internet!

it passes the connection test but then i keep getting error code 32004 - unable to perform the wii system update.

I'd appreciate any help I can get as I'm about to throw this thing out the window!

Im on more than you think bubba-ga-nush's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3369-4758-4482-0967
    Quote Originally Posted by chwisch87
    i have found this site helpful.

http://www.wiierror.com/
    omg. Thank-You! For that site. It fixed my error 52130.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That away, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.

Ads