LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Whats wii friends?

Okay i got my wii like 3 days ago can you connect to the internet and all that?
    someone please tell me like how to do it and what its all about???

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2319-8640-8665-4952
    to connect to the internet on wii u need a wireless router/wifi usb connector/datel usb to ethernet adapter

A wireless router basically sends the wii internet using radio waves, a wifi connector is virtually a mini router and an usb 2 ethernet adapter is a convertor to plug a ethernet into your computer to send the internet to ure wii.

To use a router: go to settings (on wii), internet, connection settings, connection 1, wireless connection, search for access point, find your router and enter your WEP/WPA password and press ok.

To use a wifi adapter: install the wifi usb software in your computer which has internet. Scan for devices (or something like that) accept the wii, then go to a connection (on wii) click nintendo wifi usb connector and off u go.

To use a usb 2 ethernet convertor: plug the usb 2 ethernet to convertor while wii is off into back of wii, plug ethernet into computer from adapter, turn on wii, connection (1,2,3) wired connection and will test your connection if it works it will say connection test successful.

CLICK ON THE GREEN MUSHROOM IF I HELPED!

WIIMAN999

Wii60 Elite Owner
    360 Games: Forza 2, Viva Pinata, Ace Combat 6, King Kong,
    Fifa 07, Rockstar Table Tennis, Call of Duty 4, GRAW.
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Wii Play, NFS Carbon, SMG, TH Downhill Jam, SSX Blur, SCDA, re4 Wii edition, MSCF.
    Gamerscore: 2035! FTW...ONLY HAD XBOX ABOUT A MONTH!

My Gamertag is WiseGuy123. PM me if you add me! Currently don't have XBL!

Ads