Here's my dilema. I have a DGL-4100 Gamers Lounge gigabit wired router. I also have a D-Link DI-624 wireless router. Now here's what I've done:
1. DGL-4100 IP is 192.168.69.1
2. DI-624 IP is 192.168.69.2 and has DHCP disabled.
3. DI-624 is hooked LAN port to LAN port to the DGL-4100 with a crossover cable.
4. DGL-4100 router sees DI-624 as a connected client.
5. Wii sees the SSID, and accepts the WPA key of the DI-624.
6. Connections settings of Wii are set statically to 192.168.69.3 for an IP, 255.255.255.0 for subnet and 192.168.69.1 (DGL-4100's IP) for gateway (I think the Wii calls it primary router) and 192.168.69.1 as the primary DNS.
Test connection keeps failing. I've tried a number of different individual settings to no avail.
I appreciate any ideas that you may have.
Thanks a ton in advance.