LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Online games???!?!?!?!!!!

Is nintendo wii ever going to have online games?

Sorry if this is already posted,didn't see it anywhere.I am just curious,and i hope the big N doesn't dissapoint on the wii.I was completely dissapointed by the cube.And the handhelds i could care less.

I have played ps3,xbox 360,and wii.I own a wii,and soon to get a 360.The ps3 is really nothing all that special,pretty grahics but basically a 600.00 doorstop!Much like the cube was for me.

I really like what they have done with the virtual console,i've even bought a few games,but i really want an online game!Maybe mario kart online?That would be sweet!

Anyways,just curious.I've looked at ebgames.com,bestbuy.com,nintendo.com and i can't seem to find a real answer.To me thats the only thing missing on the wii.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by zoltar
    Is nintendo wii ever going to have online games?

Sorry if this is already posted,didn't see it anywhere.

You're kidding, right?

This topic is posted everyday.
    Every. Single. Day.

Nintendo WILL have online games. In the UK, there is already Mario Strikers Charged.

Pokemon will be the US's first.

Do a little homework before posting topics you know that other people have asked about. Online has been discussed until you couldn't discuss it anymore.

To prove my point, if you would have look on page two of this section, you'd have noticed this thread: http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...ames-look.html
    That turtle has a brief case. It must be going to work. I hope it has a good day.

Member #
    Friends
    Nevermind...

Mario Strikers Charged (Europe)

Member #
    Friends
    A little homework?How bout the answer?Flame me but provide NO answers,except the first title...well hell thats not what i am asking!How about a few titles that are going to be online?I've heard the rumors,i am looking for answers!(btw i wasn't searching WIFI...thats hidden!!!)

If you know where to get the info about which games are going to be online,how about sharing that!?I did search,but i'm sorry i don't have time to sit in front of the pc,get fat, and search till i find it!

BTW this is only my 2nd post,it's nice to see people can't research the fact that when i was flamed,it was only my 1st post...Makes a person feel so welcome!

Member #
    Friends
    2830-7183-6847-5811
    Pokemon will be out soon......no chance of the date getting pushed back right?

"you'll never walk alone! gizzavii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1429-3471-7810-2494
    I got the same zotar..... Chin up son. The search bit on this site is rubbish.

The'll be loads of speculation ova the next few months about online games and stuff. I goooogled your question some months back and found a load of titles that might be able to play onlin. Just have to keep your eyes and easr open for your answer.... least that what i'm going to do.

Mario strikers charged thing is... 154721 335104

Now what do i do??

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by zoltar
    A little homework?How bout the answer?Flame me but provide NO answers,except the first title...well hell thats not what i am asking!How about a few titles that are going to be online?I've heard the rumors,i am looking for answers!(btw i wasn't searching WIFI...thats hidden!!!)

If you know where to get the info about which games are going to be online,how about sharing that!?I did search,but i'm sorry i don't have time to sit in front of the pc,get fat, and search till i find it!

BTW this is only my 2nd post,it's nice to see people can't research the fact that when i was flamed,it was only my 1st post...Makes a person feel so welcome!
    Dude, when a Moderator gives you some advice, just take it. And he's right, the topic is posted every day.
    Number of times I've been on the 48-hour banned list: 1

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    lol... I sense some people who didn't read the tut..... search works fine.

SEARCH TUTORIAL

Member #
    Friends
    5357-3909-5528-2420
    def Mario Kart online, i'd play it... Wii needs a Handball game... i'd play that too.. imma dork but puttin' the idea out there.

Member #
    Friends
    2192-4083-8192-7034
    just erasing post
    Last edited by jared19; 06-04-2007 at 11:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads