8487-7279-3996-8875
    fo sho!!!!!miyamoto!!!!
    Geaux Tigers, Saints!

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Quote Originally Posted by FR.
    Voice chat? Give me a break, Nintendo would never do that, and besides there is no guarantee the person you're playing against has a headset. Brawl will be online most likely because they will allow no chatting between people, just fighting.
    On less you have a Computer next to me, and you fighting in Team with you best Friend, and you have a webcam with voice chat on and on msn..lol^^ Yeah thats right...Demon Slayer has an Answer to all ( not Really)
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?

Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

Member #
    Friends
    2783-8719-1866-4201
    I also did hear some rumour not too long ago about the Wii getting headsets later on when there are more online games. o.O

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-
    --- Wii Friend Code: 2783-8719-1866-4201 ---
    --- MoH:H2 Persona: shrimpy20 ---
    --- Want more info? PM me! ---
    --- http://www.hellzoneclan.org ---

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Slayer
    On less you have a Computer next to me, and you fighting in Team with you best Friend, and you have a webcam with voice chat on and on msn..lol^^ Yeah thats right...Demon Slayer has an Answer to all ( not Really)
    Yeah, you do. xD Anyway, I forgot to mention that Nintendo has a lot (a lot) of young customers. Why would they allow kids to be chatting with strangers. I know parents will have some control over this but there is no guarnatee, so Nintendo will most likely take the safe route.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    True, there would probably be too much arguing, or anger, involved from being smashed. Its best just to leave it at battling, even no text. Simply because it puts the attention on the game and not chatting or arguing, or insults.
    "Imagination is more important than Knowledge" -Albert Einstein

"Two Catholic nuns, a university professor and a businessman were sentenced in 2001 to between 12 and 20 years' jail for aiding the mass murders." -BBC News

.;'`~-= Still playing, training, building teams =-,

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbrous
    True, there would probably be too much arguing, or anger, involved from being smashed. Its best just to leave it at battling, even no text. Simply because it puts the attention on the game and not chatting or arguing, or insults.
    Text, how would you even consider text? You can't type while you're in the middle of a fight where you have to constantly stay alert.
    Last edited by FR.; 07-16-2007 at 02:12 PM.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerkid
    yes your right, but they are trying to stay away from the online multiplayer.
    Why are you so dumb?

Is someone still bitter about Metroid?

Forbes.com: Why is it taking so long for Nintendo to make its online game-play system as strong as Sony's or Microsoft's? People want to play Wii Sports with friends and strangers across the world.

George Harrison: People's ideas of playing online hinges on existing gamers. It means playing Halo in a massively multi-player way. The online experience doesn't have to be as narrow as that. If what you want is an aggressive game you can play online with your friends, maybe the Wii isn't the best fit for that. In our attitude there are a lot more people in our new expanded audience than there are traditional gamers. We think there's a social aspect in real life, in your living room for Wii sports. That said, we do have online games coming.
    Gingerkid is correct. Nintendo IS trying to stay away from online games. They want Wii to be for that larger, expanded, casual audience--but yeah, if it will get us to leave them alone, they'll ALLOW some online to slip through. The hardcore experience is left up to 3rd parties (and discouraged). Go EA. Hurry MOHH2.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by FR.
    Text, how would you even consider text? You can't type while you're in the middle of a fight where you have to constantly stay alert.

Thats my point, but that doesn't stop the majority of the online games from having some form of communication, people "want" - "need" to communicate somehow, but really I find it distracting because no useful info (to the current situation in the game) is ever useful, just distracting.

Look at socom, voice chat, text, and macro'ed "slogans". All took away from the game itself and probably introduced some form of latency, especially voice over ip.

P.S. and no, don't go EA. The games they make are trash, at least for the PC. I don't buy any console games, don't have a console with good games to buy. Not only that EA has ruined the only companies I liked, Maxis and westwood. EA - The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
    Last edited by Umbrous; 07-16-2007 at 02:23 PM.
    "Imagination is more important than Knowledge" -Albert Einstein

"Two Catholic nuns, a university professor and a businessman were sentenced in 2001 to between 12 and 20 years' jail for aiding the mass murders." -BBC News

.;'`~-= Still playing, training, building teams =-,

Ads