it really ought to be a simple as:-Originally Posted by BIG MONEY
1. configure wifi network to allow Wii access (add Wii MAC address if necessary)
2. get hold of the WEP or preferably for security measures, the WPA key.
3. enter the Wii settings/options.
4. locate "internet"
5. select new "wireless" connection.
6. browse and locate wifi network.
7. enter WEP or WPA key
9. test connection.
invariably it's never as simple as that....you *might* experience one of the
many "error" codes which the Wii is fond of coughing up....then again, you
might be lucky and connect first time.