LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6415-1697-6156-1140

Hypothetical Connection help!!

I can not connect online =( i have tried all but 1 thing.

Lets say i create a connection. it connects perfectly, i do the user agreements and everything works fine, no problems what so ever. Then lets say i create another connection right after that, just for the hell of it, and i choose to use the second one insted of the first. Would i still have to go and do the user agreements again, or would it save to the wii.

I am saying this because i cannot view the user agreements through my wireless internet, and i was going to use someone elses to view them, and if that works, would i be able to come back to my house, and connect through my connection wihtought having to do the user agreements again.

Please help me, i really need it

Thanks in advanced

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Wait, you have a stable connection but you:

i create another connection right after that, just for the hell of it
    Why'd you create a new connection if the first one you set up was up and working fine? there was no need to create a new connection.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    6415-1697-6156-1140
    That was a hypothetical statement. I want to know if i make more than 1 connection, will ihave to agree to the user agreemeents more than once, or is that just a 1 time thing, no matter how many connections i make

If you have to have a reason that i woul dmake another connection hwo abotu this.

I made the first connection in the first slot, but i have a inferiority complex and i always want to be on top, so i made another connection in slot 1.

I just need to know if i have to see the agreements more than once for multimple connections
    Last edited by Dutchllama; 07-28-2007 at 11:18 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchllama
    That was a hypothetical statement. I want to know if i make more than 1 connection, will ihave to agree to the user agreemeents more than once, or is that just a 1 time thing, no matter how many connections i make

If you have to have a reason that i woul dmake another connection hwo abotu this.

I made the first connection in the first slot, but i have a inferiority complex and i always want to be on top, so i made another connection in slot 1.

I just need to know if i have to see the agreements more than once for multimple connections
    http://www.crystalrecovery.com/

Why do you care if you have to agree again? It takes less than a minute to do.

Member #
    Friends
    6415-1697-6156-1140
    *sigh* i just needed the answer

At my house i can not connect wirelessly becasue it cant get the user agreements, and if i were to take it over to a friends house, connect, agree to the agreements, then brign ti back to my house, would i have to do the agreements again?

Ads