LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    yeah i know, but my ds wont find opponents either. I dont really know what settings to change, because i pretty much tried everything.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    i also have a problem...im having trouble staying connected to the strikers charged. i can play about two games usually then say if i play a third game(being that i havnt won the first two or lost the first 2) then i get the error code 91010 and i checked the error code and it has something to do with the friends list but i deleted all my friends and stuff of of there and its still doing the same thing....i have perfect connection on my router nand i can get on the internet with my wii fine but it logs me of wifi no matter what after two games...if any of you have played a person named ryan on wifi and that happened to u im sorry...anybody have any suggestions?

Member #
    Friends
    i get that same error it says something about, error 28020 or something like that and its either after it says loggin in or right after a match, something bout the stats, is that what everyone is getting?
    own: wii console, 2 wiimotes, 2 nunchuks, wii sports, The legend of zelda: TP, NFS: carbon, red steel, warioware: smooth moves, Mario Party 8, Mario Strikers charged.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah sometimes i cant log on and when i can after my second match it always disconnects me .....every time no matter if theres gonna be a third match or i won both matches it kicks me off wifi entirely.....

Member #
    Friends
    was just thinking....does anybody think theres faulty mario strikers charged disks?

Member #
    Friends
    Again, this happened all over Europe when it was released. Patience is a virtue don't you know. Nintendo will sort it out soon, as I said above it took about a week to get it right. I can't find my email off Nintendo saying they adapting it to cope with the amount of people who are online. Seriously nothing is wrong with the disk. Just get some practice in as there are alot of good players out there, including myself.
    Wii games I own: Medal Of Honour Heroes 2, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Resident Evil 4, Red Steel, Mario Strikers Charged, Fifa 08, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Mario Galaxy, Big Brain Accademy, Battalion Wars 2 and Wii Sports.

Wii Number: 2823 4586 3223 6887
    Friend Code for MSC: 463957 076941
    Fifa 08 player name: Woz

!SUPERMOD! *blu mushroom* mk_south_london's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7195-7874-4951-1917
    Quote Originally Posted by cakd03
    I've recently been having trouble playing others online. I can log in and get the leaderboards and everything, but when I try to get into a ranked match it never connects to another opponent. Then I get this error code, I have never been able to play someone yet, but can see the leaderboards and everything else. Any help would be great thanks.
    Youre only "Promblem" is your spelling

I think if u live in a country distant from a main country (if u know what im saying) and u have poor connection, you'll have trouble getting a good quality connection between u and your opponent, so it just cuts off

YOU SUCK^^^^

Member #
    Friends
    well i hope so wozz cause its getting annoying.....lol

Ads