LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8682-4027-0137-7402
    twice!...well 3 already...even i clean the security pass on my wireless router...

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8682-4027-0137-7402
    now I'm getting a new code, 52030, I'm gonna send an email to nintendo...

Member #
    Friends
    There seem to be some problems with this new update, but it seems unlikely that it would effect you being able to connect at all. For the most part, it seems to be causing problems with the browser. This could possibly be part of the problem though. Nintendo has admitted to a problem with the new update according to what I have been hearing and is probably going to release another update soon (just some food for thought). It's a long shot, as it makes little sense but maybe try disconnecting your two laptops and then unplug the router for a bit and plug it back in; then try going through new internet connection settings on the Wii. Also unplug the Wii for about thirty seconds before doing so.

Signature by Syntax

Member #
    Friends
    8682-4027-0137-7402
    after I download this update I got a new msg, telling me that was a new update available...that's is why am so desperate to get this thing online...

Member #
    Friends
    Sometimes computers get clogged up with too much connection info, give the resetting a try. If you had it working before, then there is no reason not to be able to have it working.
    Last edited by WiiBad; 08-12-2007 at 08:43 AM.

Signature by Syntax

Member #
    Friends
    2591-0261-4218-7197

searched nintendo

This is from Nintendo!

Try adjusting the "Channel" your wireless router broadcasts on. We highly recommend setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11. This can potentially increase the download speed. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router (if available).

Check your router's broadcast settings to find out if it is set to "G", "B", or "Mixed." Mixed typically works best, but try all three to see if it improves the network connection to the Wii console.

Make sure that any other interfering devices, such as microwaves and cordless phones, are turned off. Wireless keyboards and mice may also cause interference.

If you are still receiving this error code, please click here for assistance.
    Add me on Wii Online ( NEED FRIENDS ) PM Me First

WIILIKE2PLAY.com

Member #
    Friends
    8682-4027-0137-7402
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie88
    This is from Nintendo!

Try adjusting the "Channel" your wireless router broadcasts on. We highly recommend setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11. This can potentially increase the download speed. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router (if available).

Check your router's broadcast settings to find out if it is set to "G", "B", or "Mixed." Mixed typically works best, but try all three to see if it improves the network connection to the Wii console.

Make sure that any other interfering devices, such as microwaves and cordless phones, are turned off. Wireless keyboards and mice may also cause interference.

If you are still receiving this error code, please click here for assistance.
    done already, but thank u...

Member #
    Friends
    8682-4027-0137-7402
    I restarted my router, reconfig again and everything is working all again...even faster...so you can lock this up...settings...channel 1, wep pass, dns relay active, auto ip...
    Last edited by El_Shaman; 08-13-2007 at 09:26 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Good man, glad to hear it. This thread will probably hang around though for those who have the same problem. Hope you hang around and become a regular member.

Signature by Syntax

Ads