LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Update Issue...

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Update Issue...

I am experiencing some trouble with updating the wii.
    Having just bought a wireless router, getting excited about the prospect of WiFi and getting frustrated with setting up the router, I then have to go through the agony of error codes?

Here is the problem...
    The connection test is fine... No dramas.
    When updating the console, it will be chugging along just fine, then all of a sudden, cut out... not cool.

The wii seems to behave better if I sit there and continually press A to keep the remote connected, but it still doesnt work.
    The router is sitting only a few feet from the Wii, with an uninterrupted line of sight between.
    I have just moved the Wii inches from the router, its behaving the best so far, but still not complete...
    The router and Wii are next to my computer.
    Any help???

EDIT: Crisis averted, the close up thing worked
    Last edited by LinkLegend; 10-04-2007 at 11:22 PM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkLegend
    I am experiencing some trouble with updating the wii.
    Having just bought a wireless router, getting excited about the prospect of WiFi and getting frustrated with setting up the router, I then have to go through the agony of error codes?

Here is the problem...
    The connection test is fine... No dramas.
    When updating the console, it will be chugging along just fine, then all of a sudden, cut out... not cool.

The wii seems to behave better if I sit there and continually press A to keep the remote connected, but it still doesnt work.
    The router is sitting only a few feet from the Wii, with an uninterrupted line of sight between.
    I have just moved the Wii inches from the router, its behaving the best so far, but still not complete...
    The router and Wii are next to my computer.
    Any help???

EDIT: Crisis averted, the close up thing worked
    Nice sometimes ninty's servers etc are busy and it takes longer then usual. Enjoy the update!

Xbox live gamertag: RogueAgent88

Muse is my hysteria

Ads