LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Unable to connect?

Im normally ok connecting to my Nintendi wifi. But no im getting unable to connect 51340. Is it possible, for example, i search for an access point and its finds one with a good connection (not password protected). Could this stop me from connecting to my own wifi? And would the the persons wireless im connecting to know that there is a person connecting?

Member #
    Friends
    8956-0985-8626-7420
    Sure you can scan for another access point, and you can try connecting to that.

I don't know if you're paying for bandwidth in Scotland, but I do know that some people do have to pay for the amount of data they send and receive, so they will not be happy when you steal it from them.
    And yes, if someone is checking the logs of their access points, they can see a stranger has connected so they'll probably prevent this from happening in the future.

I think a better solution is try to find out why you can not connect at the moment...

Member #
    Friends
    I wasnt keen on doing that anyways. For some reason my wifi has started to work again.

Member #
    Friends
    8956-0985-8626-7420
    Good to hear, I do know my USR8054 access point sometimes refuses to have the Wii connected, but a quick reboot of the access point and the Wii (power off completely for at least 10 seconds) fixes it for me.

Member #
    Friends
    Im gonna get one of those belkin things. Thats was the user is using when i searched for an access point. Should be good for my 360 as well, as im not wireless. Whats the best Belkin to use? If anyone can help.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    My Wi-Fi connector works wonders.
    You need your firewall off to get a good signal, but then you can turn it back on when your done playing

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Minted
    Im normally ok connecting to my Nintendi wifi. But no im getting unable to connect 51340. Is it possible, for example, i search for an access point and its finds one with a good connection (not password protected). Could this stop me from connecting to my own wifi? And would the the persons wireless im connecting to know that there is a person connecting?
    What ever you dont try to use other peoples wi-fi or internet because that against the law because your stealing from them. Now im not sure were thats illigal but all I know its illegal in many places.
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

Ads