Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    The man with authoritah! aznricyboy's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4295-3131-8869-3560

Wii Parade problem

I just exchanged Wii Codes with my friend. We both made sure that we turned Mingle on for every single Mii and turned Travel settings on. But when we check out the Mii Parade, we see only several Miis from each other's console. even though we both have like 30. Does it take a while for them all to appear? Do they just randomly come in and out? Does that mean that I won't be able to see them all at once?
    "Suicide is bad...you could DIE!!!"

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    7557-9657-6774-9330
    Quote Originally Posted by aznricyboy
    I just exchanged Wii Codes with my friend. We both made sure that we turned Mingle on for every single Mii and turned Travel settings on. But when we check out the Mii Parade, we see only several Miis from each other's console. even though we both have like 30. Does it take a while for them all to appear? Do they just randomly come in and out? Does that mean that I won't be able to see them all at once?
    if u want u guys can just send them to urselfs automaticaly one by one or something.....cuz i havent really looked into that but if im right it should b something like that!
    My Games:Wii Sports,Zelda Twilight Princess,Excite Truck,Mario Strikers Charged,Metroid Prime 3:Corruption ,Super Paper Mario,TMNT,Far Cry:Vengeance,Battalion Wars 2,Super Mario Galaxy,Links Crossbow Training,Ghost Squad.

My Accessories:Wii Console,Nintendo Wii HD Cables, 4Wiimotes, 4 Nunchuks, 3 Classic Remotes, 1GB SD Card,Wii Zapper.

Strikers FC:090301 439862

Battalion Wars 2 FC: 081 719 252 355

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah it takes awhile for them to make their way around to other parades.

Member #
    Friends
    3835-0210-0672-8706
    If you want to see each others miis then just send them to each other but if you want to see random miis get some friend codes from some people here on wiichat and then you will begin to see other peoples miis. The mingle feature is mainly to see a friend of a friend of a friend of a friends mii.
    Wii gotten on December 6, 2006
    Games
    Wii Play = Call of Duty 3 = Mario Party 8 = Twilight Princess = Wario Ware: Smooth Moves = GT Pro Series = Wii Sports = Barnyard = Cars =

I can't wait until Brawl comes out!! I have it reserved!
    It was a sad day for the people who are waiting for Brawl to come out....delayed until Feb. 10

Ads