+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    The Sound of Silence AceAlabama's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6967-1017-4807-2201
    Quote Originally Posted by MRCOOLGH
    Lamar first off your commiting a federal crime if you live in the U.S. that a federal law you cant steal people internet because your trying to say that their internet is yours to use and it isnt I suggest you get internet before you get in trouble for it.
    But both him and his nieghbor are paying for it.

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

52 Members and still alive!

regsvr32 actxprxy.dll

Member #
    Friends
    did Lamar ever say that? No so dont go telling me lies k? but still hes gonna get in trouble.
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

Member #
    Friends
    it used to be able to play certain movies on TV-links. . . but that site was shut down. . .
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Member #
    Friends
    did Lamar ever say that? No so dont go telling me lies k? but still hes gonna get in trouble.
    Oh piss of its a router for the guest lodge in my close for the residents there XD payed for by the same owners of the street so i dont think they would care if someone else in the street used it for playing on a game :P

_-..:////:{- LmR UK -}:////:..-_

Weegee loves his teas! :3

Member #
    Friends
    I have no clue what you just wrote could you rephase that?
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

Member #
    Friends
    5930-2204-0713-5850
    Lamar first off your commiting a federal crime if you live in the U.S. that a federal law you cant steal people internet because your trying to say that their internet is yours to use and it isnt I suggest you get internet before you get in trouble for it.
    Uhh so where's your "Second off"?

GC8
    Member #
    Friends
    8760-3751-4820-7981
    look at his/her location under their username...

Member #
    Friends

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! I'll explain!

1 Opera is a very very popular and well known internet browser for computers, that is made by Opera Software. http://www.opera.com/

2 Nintendo asked them to create an internet browser for both the wii and DS

3 The internet channel does not play video files however will play flash videos, for example all videos on you tube as they utilise flash technology. Yes the flash is outdated on wii! Update may come in future

4 The internet channel is not meant to replace a pc. It is intended for viewing web pages, allowing message posting, sending of e-mails etc quickly..as PCs often take longer than the Wii to boot up. In addition it allows those without a PC access to the web.

5 if video files e.g. apple quicktime were supported the wii would cost more due to additional licenses/hardware that would need to be purchased by Nintendo.

6. Stealing internet access with out express permission preferably of the written kind is illegal....surprised they have not enabled wep security on their router.

Hope I helped

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Try using your own internet cheap ass.

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by topbanana
    1 Opera is a very very popular and well known internet browser for computers, that is made by Opera Software. http://www.opera.com/

2 Nintendo asked them to create an internet browser for both the wii and DS

3 The internet channel does not play video files however will play flash videos, for example all videos on you tube as they utilise flash technology. Yes the flash is outdated on wii! Update may come in future

4 The internet channel is not meant to replace a pc. It is intended for viewing web pages, allowing message posting, sending of e-mails etc quickly..as PCs often take longer than the Wii to boot up. In addition it allows those without a PC access to the web.

5 if video files e.g. apple quicktime were supported the wii would cost more due to additional licenses/hardware that would need to be purchased by Nintendo.

6. Stealing internet access with out express permission preferably of the written kind is illegal....surprised they have not enabled wep security on their router.

Hope I helped
    Repp +

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Ads