Before anyone starts flaming me for not searching or reading the FAQs, I have done all of that and still can not get connected to Wii Online via my Westell Versalink 327w router (Verizon DSL).
This is what I have done to this point:
- Changed the channel on my router to both 1 and 11
- Updated Firmware on the router
- Turned firewall off (both router and PC) - no luck
- Tried to obtain DNS and DHCP automatically from Wii
- Tried to specify DNS, IP, etc. on Wii
I'm sure I am missing some things I tried, but it gets frustrating after awhile.
I removed the WEP so that is not an issue either.
It locates my wireless network as an access point with excellent signal strength and tried both automatic and manual settings.
I even went out and bought the Wi-Fi USB Adaptor hoping that would help, but it didn't.
try this one out..
reset ur router to factory default..
to do this, u must have a ballpoint pen
1. poke the pen on that reset button on ur router and hold it there for 10 seconds while the router is on.
2. go to 192.168.1.1 in ur internet explorer
3. add encryption for security.
4. try if this works on ur wii now.
5. wish it works
6. good luck hope i helped ^_^
i have the same one but it worked fine for me
i have verizon and the same router.
please rep if u can
Super Smash Brawl FC : 2921-8748-2416
Location : California, US
Are u from the west coast and do you play 2v2?
Add us and other people who play 2vs2 as well from this thread: