Before anyone starts flaming me for not searching or reading the FAQs, I have done all of that and still can not get connected to Wii Online via my Westell Versalink 327w router (Verizon DSL).
This is what I have done to this point:
- Changed the channel on my router to both 1 and 11
- Updated Firmware on the router
- Turned firewall off (both router and PC) - no luck
- Tried to obtain DNS and DHCP automatically from Wii
- Tried to specify DNS, IP, etc. on Wii
I'm sure I am missing some things I tried, but it gets frustrating after awhile.
I removed the WEP so that is not an issue either.
It locates my wireless network as an access point with excellent signal strength and tried both automatic and manual settings.
I even went out and bought the Wi-Fi USB Adaptor hoping that would help, but it didn't.