LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    You know it Masta-J's Avatar
    Member #
    37870
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    27
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6316-1541-2239-2854

    online through wii:the good and the bad

    just discuss some of the things u like and dislike about being online with the wii.




    I like how fast the wii is but i dont like its lack of updated flash player

  2. #2
    OH NOES! A PICTURE cyberzomby's Avatar
    Member #
    23638
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,102
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Meh. I dont care for it all that much ( if you are talking about the internet channel )

    I mean you got probably got a computer anyway! That is much easier surfing
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

    Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

    I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

  3. #3
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberzomby
    Meh. I dont care for it all that much ( if you are talking about the internet channel )

    I mean you got probably got a computer anyway! That is much easier surfing
    You have to remember it's not meant to replace a computer. It's meant to be used by people who don't have a computer or can't be bothered to go in to another room to use one

    Also, the new usb keyboard function makes typing much more bearable.

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


  4. #4
    Junior Member Phanstar's Avatar
    Member #
    37716
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I find the internet channel very useful. I have a computer but I also have kids. Sometimes my oldest is on the pc and I just need to look something up. Othertimes my baby girl will get mad if im sitting at the pc, but is fine if Im sitting on the couch. So again, surfing on the wii has been ok.

    As for gaming my only experience has been guitar hero 3 and only a few matches. Dislike the friend codes, but nice I can at least have a random match with strangers. Dislike no communication, I understand nintendos need to protect their young audiences but it doesnt mean it doesnt bring down my online experience. I experienced some major lag at times (which may have been my crappy router.). So my opinion on GTH3 online??? Better than nothing.

  5. #5
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by Phanstar
    I find the internet channel very useful. I have a computer but I also have kids. Sometimes my oldest is on the pc and I just need to look something up. Othertimes my baby girl will get mad if im sitting at the pc, but is fine if Im sitting on the couch. So again, surfing on the wii has been ok.

    As for gaming my only experience has been guitar hero 3 and only a few matches. Dislike the friend codes, but nice I can at least have a random match with strangers. Dislike no communication, I understand nintendos need to protect their young audiences but it doesnt mean it doesnt bring down my online experience. I experienced some major lag at times (which may have been my crappy router.). So my opinion on GTH3 online??? Better than nothing.
    The lag is probably because of your router or service provider. Make sure noone else in the house is using the internet at the same time

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


  6. #6
    WiiChat Member Nimoi's Avatar
    Member #
    36925
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    175
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8182-4961-9048-4138
    It is very useful when you have 1 computer and multiple people who need to get on the internet.

    Very.

    * Brawl - 0473-7434-6669 *


  7. #7
    SSBB Name = JAA! phillepino's Avatar
    Member #
    35184
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SACTOWN
    Posts
    735
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5481-6878-4567-7796
    yeah make sure you hunt down whomever is using ur internet and kick their arse!
    Super Smash Brawl FC : 2921-8748-2416
    Location : California, US

    Are u from the west coast and do you play 2v2?
    Add us and other people who play 2vs2 as well from this thread:
    http://www.wiichat.com/pacific-west/...westcoast.html

  8. #8
    Zyl0nB Walugi's Avatar
    Member #
    37739
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    288
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2704-5528-6520-6101
    Quote Originally Posted by phillepino
    yeah make sure you hunt down whomever is using ur internet and kick their arse!
    as long as you are using a router and not just a connnector box type thing it shouldnt matter

    plz msg me if you wanna play mario kart or metroid on the DS.

  9. #9
    SSBB Name = JAA! phillepino's Avatar
    Member #
    35184
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SACTOWN
    Posts
    735
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5481-6878-4567-7796
    yeah but multiple use of the internet can interrupt and slow down ur connection.
    Super Smash Brawl FC : 2921-8748-2416
    Location : California, US

    Are u from the west coast and do you play 2v2?
    Add us and other people who play 2vs2 as well from this thread:
    http://www.wiichat.com/pacific-west/...westcoast.html

  10. #10
    WiiChat Member crazyman2's Avatar
    Member #
    35408
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    417
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5930-2204-0713-5850
    free porn on my 60' Tv is pretty sweet

    wish it supported more video clip formats

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

nintendo wii online good or bad

Click on a term to search for related topics.