LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    well for me UK based, i went to get it on 30th November (UK release date)

and found out it was BUMPED back to FEBUARY omg im so GOD dam PISSED OFF i couls Kill the makers, WHY the bloody hell should we wait as Bloody USUAL its so god dam unfair being Thrown around and treated almost as if we were second class citizens

PSN daviduk2000

Gamertag daviduk2000

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    i think it depends on the gun you're getting shot with to determine how many shots. head shots definitely kill faster than anywhere else, so it does take that into consideration. might have been invincibility glitches in the videos. i've read that's been going on fairly regularly, although i have yet to experience it.

haven't delved too deep into the stats, but i think ranks are determined by your kills to deaths ratio. that's the most important stat i think.

Member #
    Friends
    damage-wise not super realistic, you can unload nearly an entire MP40/Thompson clip and the other guy will still be running around.

The physics are fairly real, no jumping, walking and running speeds are normal, you can't chuck a grenade 100+ yards, sniping isn't super easy .

IMO most players don't play MOHH2 in a super hardcore FPS online mode like back in my PC gaming days of CounterStrike, HL2 CTF, Quake 3 etc. There are good players, but often you see a bunch of novice level players. I think it'll improve as ppl play more often .
    MOHH2 username: sushinut
    I have: Wii Play, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Elebits, RE4, Super Mario Strikers Charged, Mario & Sonic, GHIII w/ 2 guitars, MOHH2, SMG, RE: UC

Member #
    Friends
    The damage factor is a bit annoying...at times when my aim gives way from frustration, I'll expend all my ammo just running around a guy trying to pop them in the head. But get their helmet to fly off from a head shot, and they get fragged pretty easily. It's all about aim, which does appeal to me.

I fell victim to the invincibility bug for online play - spawned into a map and I was untouchable. At first I thought I was having the game of my life, like I was back in my CounterStrike days. When I realized the error, I logged out immediately. Unfortunately, I caught the ire of some people in another forum and had to defend myself!

I do miss the CounterStrike days of AWP'ing it around from snipe location to snipe location though. Back in college I was ranked 25th for sniping for a number of servers. Now, I'm just struggling to stay in the top 500...ugh...
    Inveniemus Viam Aut Faciemus
    "We find the road or we make it."

Member #
    Friends
    4551-8336-3359-2529
    sigh 1st of all what kinda moron leaves a 400+ dollar system behind pshh

2nd of all if u coming from 360 stick to the 360 Wii is not for online play..

3rd why dont u look at the actual games b4 posting... i mean ghost squad..?
    how bout SMG n smash brothers and zelda... Metroid prime qwnz as well
    and like the ps3 u wont c its fullpotential till the mid 2008q

ahh do ur research on games u tards SERIOUSLY COD4 RAINBOW SIX... TO MOH2 lol dumb ass

Last edited by l7cx1Cl; 12-05-2007 at 03:15 PM.

dont mess wit a name u cant read n%bz

Myspace = LBezze.

Xbox 360 = i7cx1Ci
    GOW, Halo 2/3, Oblivion, Bioshock, COD3/4, Mass Effect, Halo Wars, UT3, GTA IV, Quake Wars, Assassins Creed,, RE5, Fight Night 3, Maddon 08
    Wii
    Wario Ware, Zelda TP, SMG, MOH2 = LaMe Ass FPS xD

Xfire = LBezze

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by l7cx1Cl
    sigh 1st of all what kinda moron leaves a 400+ dollar system behind pshh

2nd of all if u coming from 360 stick to the 360 Wii is not for online play..

ahh do ur research on games u tards SERIOUSLY COD4 RAINBOW SIX... TO MOH2 lol dumb ass

That's not very nice at all, the OP has a valid question. No one called you a dumb ass when you thought a Mitsu Eclipse was a Nissan Z.
    MOHH2 username: sushinut
    I have: Wii Play, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Elebits, RE4, Super Mario Strikers Charged, Mario & Sonic, GHIII w/ 2 guitars, MOHH2, SMG, RE: UC

Member #
    Friends
    4551-8336-3359-2529
    Quote Originally Posted by gnahc79
    That's not very nice at all, the OP has a valid question. No one called you a dumb ass when you thought a Mitsu Eclipse was a Nissan Z.

i didnt think it was a nissan, it was labled as it, so i assumed it.

n the truth hurts.. hes ovboiusly asking an idiotic question..

Myspace = LBezze.

Xbox 360 = i7cx1Ci
    GOW, Halo 2/3, Oblivion, Bioshock, COD3/4, Mass Effect, Halo Wars, UT3, GTA IV, Quake Wars, Assassins Creed,, RE5, Fight Night 3, Maddon 08
    Wii

Xfire = LBezze

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4852-2798-1791-1875
    Wow. This kids a smart one. How old are you 12?

You are a complete dumbass... for one, I didn't exactly LEAVE it behind. I own 2 homes. One is in Southern Texas, where I am now. And my other home is a lakehouse in Niagara Falls, Canada. My 360 stays in my home in Canada and my Wii stays in my Texas home.

And as I stated in the first post. I am referring to ONLINE gameplay. Is SMG online? No.. and neither is Zelda or some of the other games you posted. The only truly online games I have heard of is Ghost Squad and Mario Strikers and MoH2.

The question I asked was legit... how does MoH2 stack up to some of the finer shooters on the other consoles. Because saying MoH2 is good when compared to Ghost Squad doesnt quite give me justice now does it.

Watch what you say or what you know before you open your mouth. Dumbass. Is that kid on the picture you posted suppose to be you or something?

Go smoke that Chronic a little bit more bud.
    Last edited by SHORTFUZ3D; 12-05-2007 at 03:59 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    4551-8336-3359-2529
    Quote Originally Posted by SHORTFUZ3D

The question I asked was legit... how does MoH2 stack up to some of the finer shooters on the other consoles. Because saying MoH2 is good when compared to Ghost Squad doesnt quite give me justice now does it.

AGAIN WII IS NOT MADE 4 ONLINE... why would u compare it to the 360 go research some info..

sigh n%bz

btw that person n the pic wud knuckle rape ur canadian grill
    Last edited by l7cx1Cl; 12-05-2007 at 04:01 PM.

Myspace = LBezze.

Xbox 360 = i7cx1Ci
    Wii

Xfire = LBezze

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4852-2798-1791-1875
    Idiot.. Wii may not be a dedicated online system like the 360.. but they still have Online games.. hence why Im asking about MoH2. So asking a question from people who actually have the game and play it online is very justifiable.

Easy there bud. You're not impressing anybody. And now you look stupid.

Ads