LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4852-2798-1791-1875
    Yes, I already know that the Wii is not dedicated towards online play like the 360 is... BUT, the fact of the matter is that Wii has an Online shooter. And all I want is to know how it is and if it's comparable to some of the shooters on the other consoles. If you can't see that, then shutup and stop trying. You're wasting both our time.

Member #
    Friends
    4551-8336-3359-2529
    Quote Originally Posted by SHORTFUZ3D
    Yes, I already know that the Wii is not dedicated towards online play like the 360 is... BUT, the fact of the matter is that Wii has an Online shooter. And all I want is to know how it is and if it's comparable to some of the shooters on the other consoles. If you can't see that, then shutup and stop trying. You're wasting both our time.

i hav that so called shooter and it is crap

i rather b playn COD4 Gears Halo UT3 HalfLife

imo ;]

ah dont go all off on ur period i was just giving yall a hard time i was bored xD
    miss the trash talk on XL ^^

AGAIN with the comparing Oo
    Last edited by l7cx1Cl; 12-05-2007 at 05:42 PM.

dont mess wit a name u cant read n%bz

Myspace = LBezze.

Xbox 360 = i7cx1Ci
    GOW, Halo 2/3, Oblivion, Bioshock, COD3/4, Mass Effect, Halo Wars, UT3, GTA IV, Quake Wars, Assassins Creed,, RE5, Fight Night 3, Maddon 08
    Wii
    Wario Ware, Zelda TP, SMG, MOH2 = LaMe Ass FPS xD

Xfire = LBezze

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SHORTFUZ3D
    Thanks OJO.

And dude.... Im not asking about the Wii console.. you keep saying Wii=Not Online..

Well I think its pretty obvious that Wii does have online games, such as MoH2.
    Im asking about MoH2.. not the systems online capabilities.

Thanks for the post btw Ojo.. glad to hear some comments regarding my initial post.
    My apologies for polluting this thread . Regarding the intensity again...MOHH2 online is not very intense for me. A friend gave it a try over Thanksgiving weekend and had the same thoughts. I used to play HL2 CTF & Quake 3 on the PC in my younger years, so that's my basis for comparison. It's definitely fun, but nothing like crapola-holding-my-breath-explosions-everywhere gameplay. The sewers map has the most relative intensity IMO since it's small. Part of it is the actual speed of the game and part if it is due to the fact that there aren't that many super hardcore FPS online people playing MOHH2, me being one of the so-so players . I can play just fine and not aggravate teammates, but I'm nowhere near the top of the list either.
    Last edited by gnahc79; 12-05-2007 at 05:50 PM.
    MOHH2 username: sushinut
    I have: Wii Play, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Elebits, RE4, Super Mario Strikers Charged, Mario & Sonic, GHIII w/ 2 guitars, MOHH2, SMG, RE: UC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads