Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4852-2798-1791-1875

MoHH. Seriously.

Ok the MoH online for the Wii.. Im asking about the Online Component only because thats what Im looking for.

My local blockbuster does NOT have it... but I need my online shooter fix that I use to get with CoD or Rainbow Six Vegas on the Xbox 360... unfortunately, when I moved, my 360 was left behind. So Im stuck with ONLY a Wii. So in order for me to play this MoH online for the Wii, my only option is purchasing. Which is fine with me, but I dont want to waste my money. Should I wait on the next game since this is basically the Wii's first online shooter?

You guys say its a must-have... its awesome online. But is that just compared to Online Component Wii Standards? Seriously... how does it size up to the 360's shooters for Call of Duty, or Rainbow Six or Ghost Recon? Is it only good, when being compared to Ghost Squad or Metroid and other Wii games ( cause really, thats nothing impressive )... or is it actually good even when compared to some of the 360 game lineups.

What are your guys thoughts? Is it a good online wii game for a start, but still a piece of shit compared to 360/PS3 online games?

( and like I said before... please dont talk about single player and stuff. I dont care. Im looking for intense Multiplayer Online aspects. )

Member #
    Friends
    4852-2798-1791-1875
    * bump *

Member #
    Friends
    double bump*

Brawl Fc:4639-8631-7855
    Moh:2 Persona:HEaDShoT23

Member #
    Friends
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    I do not go into the realm of online console shooters, I mainly play PC but I can say that Heroes 2 has really superb online play.

Member #
    Friends
    It's good times. I would get it.

That is, if you can find it...
    Inveniemus Viam Aut Faciemus
    "We find the road or we make it."

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    If you don't mind no voice chat. Something tells me you'd be very annoying in person.
    GAME OVER

Member #
    Friends
    4852-2798-1791-1875
    Yea well Voice Chat is pretty important for online gaming, but yea... no idea, since I guess this is the best FPS experience on the Wii, I just wanted to know if it was still comparable to a 360 FPS online.

And I hope your not saying Id be annoying in person? Cause thats far from me if you've ever met me. But that's right. You have NEVER met me. Genius.

Member #
    Friends
    yes, this game easily stacks up to the popular 360 shooters. in fact, control-wise it blows them out of the water.

this game has arguably the best controls of any console shooter to date.

if you can bring yourself to crank up the horizontal/vertical look speeds, and turn the aiming sensitivity all the way up, it is the most precise aiming on a console ever tbh imo.

i only bought this game this past weekend, but i haven't been able to even fire up my 360 to play a shooter, cause i know i'll feel held back by the sluggish and less intuitive feel of the dual analog controller.

it's a must have. and also im not sure if there are even any online fps due out any time soon for the wii, so i'd jump on this one if i were you.

last thing, this game uses EA nation, so no friendcode bs. just jump in a room, and tell whoever to jump in with you via EA messenger. pretty user friendly, and gets the wii's online one step closer to the simplicity of xbox live.
    Last edited by lackluster dj; 12-05-2007 at 12:56 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    I've written this several times already but it's worth mentioning repeatedly . Controls are great, gameplay is great, but the pace of gameplay can often be rather slow. Not a biggie for me, I still like the online play .
    MOHH2 username: sushinut
    I have: Wii Play, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Elebits, RE4, Super Mario Strikers Charged, Mario & Sonic, GHIII w/ 2 guitars, MOHH2, SMG, RE: UC

Member #
    Friends
    4852-2798-1791-1875
    From looking at videos, it seems like people take a good 10-15 bullets to the face to actually die... Is this true? Or is it at least a little realistic? And hows the intensity to actually want to win?

I think I saw stat-trackers too, what do they track? Cause I love that.. it gives me something to work towards.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads