Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Bumperooni

Member #
    Friends
    You guys covered most of it ... I dont have a Wii yet so not shure ... Friends list...download demos...better shotter games...hard drive...headset...not friend codes user names like xbox live has

XboxGamerTag=IQuickReflexI

Strike=Have

X-Mas Wish List :
    PlayStation 3,Call of Duty 4,Guitar Hero 3(w/ 2 Guitars)Assassin's Creed(Mayb),Oblivion,Ps3 Control.

PSN ID : Mc_Evan

Member #
    Friends
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio
    Some games just don't feel the same without the blood. Don't get me wrong, I am not a sick kid that loves watching people die. It's just not realistic and i know for a fact that many people like realism in the games they play. I am not actually a fan of bloody games, but many people are and with the wiimote's potential the wii could be more than a family console but also a console for a more mature crowd.
    This is pretty true. There are some instances where it's neccessary for the proper effect. It's when it's in there because many people DO like blood that I have issues. For example, Gears of War was a fun game and I DID expect blood etc. But chainsawing people in half and looking at their guts? Come on now, that's just wrong.

As for my dream for the wii: Counter-Strike. As an ex CS gamer i think i would enjoy it with the wii's great arcade features. It wouldn't have to have a single player mode either. Just the classic maps and split-screen for multiplayer with bots and a good online mode (up to 32players).
    I've heard of this game, but have never played it. If it's as good as everybody says, then I agree that it should be remade. Otherwise, their's some other possibilities that would be more memorable to me:

Kid Icarus - very likely considering Retro Studios is NOT working on another Metroid title and Kid Icarus is Metroid's "sister game" The appearance of Pit in SSBB also points towards this, but nothing confirmed yet.

Pokemon - we've seen impressive battle animations and promising online play in PB:R...now let's get a real game. Make a new world like one of the more popular titles (Pokemon Red/Gold/Ruby/Diamond etc) and slap it onto a first-person engine. Same mechanics etc, but through the eyes of the trainer. And make the Pokemon actually attack each other during battle for crying out loud.

Ice Climber - not like the original so much as an all-new game that gives the Ice Climbers a reason to exist despite many younger kids having not PLAYED the original game. Heck, if it weren't for the VC, even I wouldn't have the game!

You get the idea...I'm a bit depressed right now, so I'll post more some other time...

Bumperooni
    Please don't bump unless you have something to add...

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    i cuz people like better graphics taske my friend for instence he can't play a game with bad graphics or normal graphics they gotta be good and compatable to HD
    META KNIGHT definition: UBER BAD ASS!

Brawl Code: 1590-4500-0038
    add me plz also pm me if you r adding me thanks! plz only add if you live in canada or the u.s
    my nickname is: DOM

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S.

Please don't bump unless you have something to add...
    My bad.

Anyway, I like the Pokemon ideas. Although, if it came to it, I'd want it to be the old school Pokemon remade (Red, Blue, ect). I don't know anything about the newer ones after the original 152, and I believe that the amount they have now is excessive.

Now if there was a Pokemon MMO on Wii, somehow, then I'd pay for that for sure.

Think about it - catch Pokemon with a friend, battle friends, help each other with quests, create Pokemon leagues... I am letting my mind run wild here. Anyway, you get the idea.

Oh, yeah, and headsets please. That's what I want the most, hands down.

Member #
    Friends
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb4life
    i cuz people like better graphics taske my friend for instence he can't play a game with bad graphics or normal graphics they gotta be good and compatable to HD
    Why? That's pretty stupid IMHO...certain games on the NES are WAY more fun even with their bad graphics =P

And chem1cal that's true...iono the new ones for the most part either, but oh well...

Anyways, I also wanna see a new DK game that's not just a spin-off...those are fun, but I want another DK64-type game with Wii controls...

Oh, and Wario World II (pretend the *L* in *World* is upside down =P) with Waluigi and Wario finally starring in a game together. The first game was fun, but short...so now the two could have an expansive game with vast worlds etc...

And I STILL have more, but it's bedtime now =P

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S.
    Why? That's pretty stupid IMHO...certain games on the NES are WAY more fun even with their bad graphics =P

And chem1cal that's true...iono the new ones for the most part either, but oh well...

Anyways, I also wanna see a new DK game that's not just a spin-off...those are fun, but I want another DK64-type game with Wii controls...

Oh, and Wario World II (pretend the *L* in *World* is upside down =P) with Waluigi and Wario finally starring in a game together. The first game was fun, but short...so now the two could have an expansive game with vast worlds etc...

And I STILL have more, but it's bedtime now =P

Yeah, playing games only for their graphics is kind of stupid. What if a Hello Kitty game had superior graphics compared to Halo 3 and Assassins Creed? Would he play it then?

I was never really into DK too much. I mean, I liked him as a character in Mario Kart 64 and stuff, but I never really got into his games. The DK game for 64... I didn't like it too much. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't ground-breaking like I expected.

As for Wario, I don't like that character at all, nor Waluigi. It's just something about them both... it's like Nintendo was trying too hard or too little when creating them. But that's my take on it. I don't even like Wario in Super Smash Bros. Brawl from what I can see. His character seems cheesy and a waste of space compared to the other brawlers like Mario, Sonic, Samus, Link, and so on.

But that Pokemon idea... that's still gold.

Member #
    Friends
    5481-6878-4567-7796
    I think an MMORPG of POkemon for the Wii that lets you actually walk and explore the virtual world of pokemon along with other gamers who has the game and is logged in into the server as well.

Now that would be great.
    Super Smash Brawl FC : 2921-8748-2416

Are u from the west coast and do you play 2v2?
    Add us and other people who play 2vs2 as well from this thread:
    http://www.wiichat.com/pacific-west/...westcoast.html

Member #
    Friends
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Quote Originally Posted by chem1cal
    I was never really into DK too much. I mean, I liked him as a character in Mario Kart 64 and stuff, but I never really got into his games. The DK game for 64... I didn't like it too much. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't ground-breaking like I expected.
    Hm, have you ever played DK Country? Amazing game. Then again, I thought DK64 was too, and you disagree...ah well.

Quote Originally Posted by chem1cal
    As for Wario, I don't like that character at all, nor Waluigi. It's just something about them both... it's like Nintendo was trying too hard or too little when creating them. But that's my take on it. I don't even like Wario in Super Smash Bros. Brawl from what I can see. His character seems cheesy and a waste of space compared to the other brawlers like Mario, Sonic, Samus, Link, and so on.
    Really? I see Wario and Waluigi as very good comic relief, especially in the Mario sports titles...and I can't wait to use him in Brawl...the WarioWare games are ridiculously random, so I'll be happy to exploit his utterly random moveset to accomodate that ;D

Either way, the game itself was great, even if you don't like the character.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I have to agree that DK country was insanely cool! But DK64 just didn't do anything for me. It was the apposite with Mario. I disliked the original but Mario64 is great stuff.

Pokemon has been an online dream of mine for a long time. I still play Pokemon blue on almost every plane i am on (I know it's a little sad, but still... It's a lot of fun). I feel like i need a new Pokemon game soon! And that stadium game is really boring. I want a new one with the old Pokemon. I am tired of beating blue on gameboy over and over again (my record is around 4 hours).

Probably my biggest dream now is a remake of Golden Eye. Who wouldn't buy that?
    Wii: Wii sports, LoZ: TP, MSC, The Bigs, GH III.
    Screen: Projector on 90" Projection Screen.

Ads