Just got the Wifi USB connector! HELP!!!
Is it just cause it's Christmas Day that I can't get on? Anyone know where there is a step by step guide for connecting everthing using the Wii USB connector?
Also, where the heck are these User agreements for getting on the Wii Shop etc? they never come up for me.
Last edited by SeanKoury; 12-25-2007 at
you need to make sure that rour internet is up when you connect the wi-fi connector
how do you view regular websites on the wii. I bought the wi-fi connecter but i can only get the wii chanels. how do you get regular websites? thanks
You need the Internet Channel, available for 500 Wii points in the Wii Shop Channel. It's a web browser.
Originally Posted by
Your such a wii-tard
haha, i just got the wifi adaptor thing, i need some wii points for the internet channel, any one willing to get the channel for me as a gift?
plz if so my wii number is 2851 8843 3639 7232
Here is how to connect your wifi adapter.
1. Install the wifi usb onto your computer
2. Click on the wii settings tab on the bottom left hand corner
3. Click on internet
4. Click the first box then choose wireless connection then wifi usb
5. Accept yourself using the computer wifi program
6. It will do a connection test then you are online.
♥ My wii games ♥
Resident Evil 4
Dragon Blade : Wrath of Fire
♥ My VC games ♥
Ghouls & Ghosts