LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4019-8079-8164-9597

MOHH2 connection problems

Well I have had it, I have had the game for four days now. Have not been able to play online yet, I get to the lobby pick a game, it loads, once it loads it kicks me out saying I have been disconnected from the server. I tried everything on my connection side, including setting up the wireless so its TOTALLY open to the world and whoever wants it. Nothing works, So obviously it is a problem on the EA nation servers. As I can run internet connection test, use the shop channel, weather, and news All fine. Even can get to the lobby to pick a match with no issues.

Game is fun to play, but this is a big problem and No one can help me fix it tried to get a hold of EA support with no luck either. So far not impressed. I know there are thousands out there enjoying it and i am a little bummed for some stupid reason that as far as i know is not my fault, i cant join them.

So far online wii games for me=CRAPOLA hopefully its the EA servers being overloaded from X-mas

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ehh, same for me but it stays on the server for a while its most likely your wireless connection being weak you should buy a lan adaptor for a cable conncetion. but it really depends on your connections
    META KNIGHT definition: UBER BAD ASS!

Brawl Code: 1590-4500-0038
    add me plz also pm me if you r adding me thanks! plz only add if you live in canada or the u.s
    my nickname is: DOM

Ads