1. U need a PC with Windows XP (also recommend USB 2.0 socket)
2. It is advisable to turn your firewall completely off while online with Wii
3. Your PC must be turned on at all times
The wifi package will come with an installation cd.
DO NOT PLUG WIFI USB yet
1. just plug CD and install program....then it will eventually ask u to plug the wifi stick - do so when prompted.
2. Once installation is complete, turn your Wii "ON" and go to Wii options, then Wii Settings, then go to 2nd page, and click on Internet, Connection Settings, Connection 1, Wireless Connection, Nintendo Wi-Fi USB...
3. Once it has detected ur wifi, go back to your pc and it will give u an option to GRANT permission.
And that's it! Your Wii will do an update, which may take a while (like about 15mins maybe?).