LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

MyNintendo Registration

I know that Nintendo keeps a record of all VC games you download in case your Wii crashes, and they need to be reloaded for free, etc. I have my Wii linked to my MyNintendo account online. When I log into MyNintendo, I see two VC games I downloaded missing from my games list. Any idea how do I get them added to the list? Do I need to call Nintendo? Thanks in advance guys!
    Current Wii titles: Wii Sports, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Pre-ordered).

Virtual Console: Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. : The Lost Levels, Super Mario Bros. 3, Legend of Zelda, Legend of Zelda: Adenture of Link, Bonk 2, Kirby's Adventure

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    each VC game is link to ur WII itself not Nintendo. Did u buy a new Wii or somethin that u dont have ur games on it?

Member #
    Friends
    I bought my Wii in November '07. It has VC games on it, but I want all of them to be registered or linked to my MyNintendo account as well. Two of my VC games are missing from the MyNintendo registered games list.
    Current Wii titles: Wii Sports, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Pre-ordered).

Virtual Console: Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. : The Lost Levels, Super Mario Bros. 3, Legend of Zelda, Legend of Zelda: Adenture of Link, Bonk 2, Kirby's Adventure

Member #
    Friends
    6873-9817-9041-2501
    Thats odd.

I went and checked and all games, internet and channels I have downloaded ARE listed as registered.

Best bet is to call Nintendo and get it squared away.
    Currently playing: Super Swing Golf Season 2

Games Owned: Super Mario Galaxy, Super Swing Golf Season 2, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda Twilight Princess, Trauma Center New Blood, Harry Potter OOTP, Zak & Wiki, Metroid Prime 3, Big Brain Academy, Battalion Wars 2

VC Games Owned: Punch Out, Legend of Zelda, SMB 3, Super Mario World, Super Metroid

Ads