Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0422-8426-6448-0738

Everybody's nintendo channel

i was just wandering if anyone has news on the everybody's nintendo channel comming out in the US? Please post here if you have any information at all!

Member #
    Friends
    i read somewhere that it's coming in March 2008, in USA and Europe!!

Member #
    Friends
    No date has been announced by Nintendo. Everything else is just speculation.

Member #
    Friends
    0776-1080-1950-3003
    What is the Everbody Nintendo Channel?

darkprinny is my hero ranger147222's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    The latest Wii channel popped up in Japan tonight without warning, ready to serve videos and demos. The Minna no Nintendo Channel (Everybody's Nintendo Channel) is the DS demo channel we've heard about, but also includes Wii videos, releases lists (uh-oh!) and the capability to recommend games you own to Wii friends. These recommendations are also collected en masse to be tabulated in December.

The channel currently offers just a few DS downloads, including demos of some training games and a patch for the Japanese version of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. The demos stream from Nintendo rather than being saved, and are accessed on the DS via Download Play. The video section offers trailers and commercials for new and recent games, including Wii Fit. According to NeoGAF's john tv, the videos keep playing in a corner if you exit the video menu. Check NeoGAF for frequently-updated impressions from the international gadflies who post there. Really, it sounds like the current content is less enthralling than the promise of future content.
    http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/200...sate-hungry-d/
    it was you >_>

kudos to Gikoku
    ~Join the Zelda Fan Club~
    Spoiler Alert!

Ein Staat, ein Volk, ein Führer

Member #
    Friends
    i don't see why it should come out soo late if its simple a download centre.....
    META KNIGHT definition: UBER BAD ASS!

Brawl Code: 1590-4500-0038
    add me plz also pm me if you r adding me thanks! plz only add if you live in canada or the u.s
    my nickname is: DOM

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Ever thought that every single interview and every single commercial they have on that channel is in Japanese?

Thats weeks of translation right there, and they're probably working ahead so they don't get behind in future additions to the channel.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    IGN.com posted an article just after the channel was launched in Japan which stated that a US and Europe release was expected in March 2008. It will be nice to be able to download DS game demos via the Wii and watch trailers but lets face it... what we really want is extra downloadable game content and Wii demos! Roll-on the Wii hard drive support so we can get some serious downloading going on

Member #
    Friends

Member #
    Friends
    5930-2204-0713-5850
    Quote Originally Posted by a_baker
    IGN.com posted an article just after the channel was launched in Japan which stated that a US and Europe release was expected in March 2008. It will be nice to be able to download DS game demos via the Wii and watch trailers but lets face it... what we really want is extra downloadable game content and Wii demos! Roll-on the Wii hard drive support so we can get some serious downloading going on

Its been stated that it is only DS demos and wii previews. Which i think is damn smart buisnesswise, considering you have to own both systems to get the most out of either. But i'm think that later down the road, since the channel deals with downloadable content, why wouldnt they be able to have wii demos in the future, after everyone purchases a DS haha.

Its not my fault im a fast reader

Who cares about that? i have brawl! FC: 0817-3472-1993. PM me if you add me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads