LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0422-8426-6448-0738
    well actually i got this game list of wikipedia!

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewj
    well actually i got this game list of wikipedia!
    well i had it first.u should have checked.

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Member #
    Friends
    0422-8426-6448-0738
    oh i guess i should have but i didn't! So i made my own get over it!

Member #
    Friends
    0826-3639-6872-6792
    Yeah i think wii needs more depth in there online system. My friend was going to get online for wii but there wasnt many action games...little kid games. Wii needs to have more action/shooter games to make it in the online world
    brawl fc:
    4425-1174-1082

i will NEVER hesitate to use my final smash online just because your a noob!

Q:why are you so good at ssbb acershot, do u pratice alot?

A:"i dont pratice to be good i was just born this way"

PM me if u add me plz

I WANNA SEE WHAT YOU GOT ONLINE. plz pm me if your looking for a match[/COLOR]

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by acershot
    Yeah i think wii needs more depth in there online system. My friend was going to get online for wii but there wasnt many action games...little kid games. Wii needs to have more action/shooter games to make it in the online world
    No kiddies playing Bwii don't let the style fool you! This game is a spammers night mare!
    Geometry Wars: Galaxies
    Madden NFL 08
    Medal of Honor: Heroes 2
    NBA Live 08

Nitro bike is an unknown since I have not played it yet.

So far EA nation is really sweet and really nintendo should endorse or offer some one to enforce the online policies like EA. Nintendo is just afraid of parents and rightfully so. So many guys that say they where wild are so conservative now that they have kids! Their wives are even worst and the Wii is the only thing they will let their kids touch gaming wise!

Really I wonder if id could step in and offer a online engine to help with this? They are currently making the orks stuff and epic seems to be crushing them (until id tech what ever number comes out) right now. id is know for great network code and they should at least offer that to the Wii developers and hell even nintendo!

Also nintendo is doing big things in japan via online. They are even think about putting up their own hot spots over there. The Us is way to big to do some thing like that with out a major corp being involved which may actually limit nintendo.

I think online is the next thing that nintendo is going to push. They are starting to right now yet we have not seen their true killer app for this. Also too I don't really care for a live experience being in the back ground of my system and I'll be damned if I want freaking IMs popping up while I play! Call me on my damn cell man! Sorry bout that.... Also too I want all the tech in my system to be used for the game! You have to wonder what they could do with that extra processor in the xbox 360 if MS let developer turn off live! Hey but I also don't want to pay for online play either. You paid for the game why should you have to pay for some thing that has been free on PC for years! Hey but if online play only cost 5 cent then I would pay because that credit card could be linked to some one which would do away with friend codes and almost insure that some one (the card holder) is responsible for keeping the child preditors at bay. Yet I don't know many quake 3 child preditors and also too certain games that are rated for every one probably wouldn't be that fun online anyway.

Ads