LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4296-8829-9917-7024

Everybodys nintendo channel

Im getting pretty mad i've been waiting for this channel for a while and every single thread has died anybody know anything about the realse date or is it still tba?

Member #
    Friends
    5930-2204-0713-5850
    Im sure the seconds someone finds out it will be posted up here. but ive heard lots of people thinking its coming before SSBB, which makes sence to me. we've yet to have a wii update in 08(yes i know we're only 1 month in) but im looking forward to getting one soon

Its not my fault im a fast reader

Who cares about that? i have brawl! FC: 0817-3472-1993. PM me if you add me.

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    whats the everyones nintendo channel exactly?

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    Wikipedia

Everybody's Nintendo Channel
    The Everybody's Nintendo Channel (Minna No Nintendo Channel in Japan) allows Wii users to watch trailers for games and download demos and game patches for the Nintendo DS. In this capacity the channel works in a similar way to a DS Download Station. Users can also rate games that they have played, and a search feature is also available to assist users in finding new games to try. Videos such as interviews, trailers, and commercials are also available on the channel. This channel went live in Japan on November 27, 2007.[31] This channel is not yet available outside of Japan. Nintendo has announced that this channel will be releasing to North America, but a target release date has yet to be announced.
    Rumors that the release of this channel is in march, but since there has been no official word on it, I doubt the rumor.

Ads