Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: help

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by kiyo787
    idiot when did i ever say i was gonna hack someone.Besides if your not gonna help at all then dont post your shit here.
    The person who is not helping is you. Nor is insulting those trying to help you accomplishing anything but burning karma.

You've provided very little info, and what tiny bit you've divulged makes it clear that you're trying to access someone else's wireless router without their permission. If this is not the case, then explain in more detail what it is you're trying to do. You've been asked several times now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Wii online moderator registerednerd's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    closing for obvious reasons.
    ... but what do I know?...
    Not currently accepting friend adds.

Ads