As the title says... I am being haunted by the evil "error 20100" on my NTSC-U Wii... Just for you to know, this horror (error-horror, funny thing :P) comes out when you try to play online with... well... any game xD. This means:
- I can use any of the Wii Chanels freely, and they work perfectly, which means my Wii connects to the internet successfuly.
- I can play any game perfectly, but when trying to go online... for example with Mario Strikers Charged, it says "Connecting"... "Authenticating"... and nevers comes over that. After some time it just says "ERROR 20100 - Unable to connect, check bla bla bla"
Some extra material:
- My Mario Strikers Charged is a PAL back-up, I thought this could be the problem... but tried with BWII and GHIII (both NTSC-U) and got the same error.
- My Wii is modded with a Wiinja Deluxe chip.
- I have a Linksys Wi-Fi Router.
- My connection is not bad.
- The Wii connects to the routher Wi-Fily (XD), using no wires.
- I am sick of this error... I've been looking for a solution but found none.
Now I humbly ask for your help, reader of the forum, please answer my plea and give light to my cause (?).
May the force be with you.