LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 603
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Need Help With Online Connections? Come Here.

  1. #91
    Junior Member Hybreezy's Avatar
    Member #
    53409
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Hey I've been trying on and off to get my Wii online since I got it in November and until now it didn't bother me because I figured it would work eventually and I didn't have anything online to play. Now with SSBB though, online is a must and I need help. I connect (well attempt to lol) with a wireless router but I always get the error code 52130 which is something to do with my firewall or something? Which I don't understand because I can connect to my 360 with no problems at all. I have no idea what to do, and I'm not sure if my PPPoE settings are factoring in because there's no section to put them in on the Wii (as far as I can tell at least). Some people have told me to get the USB Connector, but I don't wanna waste my money on that unless it's the ultimate last resort. So please any help is much much appreciated, thanks in advance.

  2. #92
    A.K.A Master Chief pro gamer's Avatar
    Member #
    39341
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Halo
    Posts
    1,142
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2770-2242-9089-2654
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybreezy
    Hey I've been trying on and off to get my Wii online since I got it in November and until now it didn't bother me because I figured it would work eventually and I didn't have anything online to play. Now with SSBB though, online is a must and I need help. I connect (well attempt to lol) with a wireless router but I always get the error code 52130 which is something to do with my firewall or something? Which I don't understand because I can connect to my 360 with no problems at all. I have no idea what to do, and I'm not sure if my PPPoE settings are factoring in because there's no section to put them in on the Wii (as far as I can tell at least). Some people have told me to get the USB Connector, but I don't wanna waste my money on that unless it's the ultimate last resort. So please any help is much much appreciated, thanks in advance.
    Try the lan adapter. I had the same error code, I think, until I got a lan adapter thatcame with an ethernet cable.

    SSBB code:4553-9644-8994
    Pm me if you want to add me. And prepare to lose!


    If you need help getting wi-fi, PM me and I will try to help.

    -[Join the Master Chief/Samus Fan Club]-

  3. #93
    Junior Member Hybreezy's Avatar
    Member #
    53409
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I can't do that because my computer/modem/router are on a completely different floor than my Wii.

  4. #94
    WiiChat Member lstobias's Avatar
    Member #
    53496
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i have a question


    this is the question: My computer is upstairs, and my nintendo wii downstairs. and i wanna use the wifi usb connector. can my usb connector reach my nintendo Wii... cuzz maybey the nintendo Wii is to far away from the computer. please answer my question thanks allready(srry im not that good in english i am dutchXD)

  5. #95
    A.K.A Master Chief pro gamer's Avatar
    Member #
    39341
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Halo
    Posts
    1,142
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2770-2242-9089-2654
    Quote Originally Posted by lstobias
    i have a question


    this is the question: My computer is upstairs, and my nintendo wii downstairs. and i wanna use the wifi usb connector. can my usb connector reach my nintendo Wii... cuzz maybey the nintendo Wii is to far away from the computer. please answer my question thanks allready(srry im not that good in english i am dutchXD)
    You need to have your wii close to your router.

    SSBB code:4553-9644-8994
    Pm me if you want to add me. And prepare to lose!


    If you need help getting wi-fi, PM me and I will try to help.

    -[Join the Master Chief/Samus Fan Club]-

  6. #96
    Got lifeboat? sremick's Avatar
    Member #
    27061
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    1,130
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

  7. #97
    WiiChat Member lstobias's Avatar
    Member #
    53496
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    ... another thingXD

    but they say that the nintendo usb connector has a connection range of 30 meter and the com is only 14 Meter far away from the Wii and im using a usb not the routerXD please reply

  8. #98
    WiiChat Member Gwarzilla's Avatar
    Member #
    48155
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I can't connect my wii to the internet post change to WEp. When it asks for my key or password I type in the one I use to access the ssid but when I look at it under my settings only 5 characters appear when my password is longer that. Also when i do the connection test it often but not always tells me that a connection is found and that it is downloading the system update. But then it fails to connect and gives me the error code 52130. I've followed the recommendations as given by support.nintendo.com but still no dice.Any suggestions?

  9. #99
    WiiChat Member lstobias's Avatar
    Member #
    53496
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwarzilla
    I can't connect my wii to the internet post change to WEp. When it asks for my key or password I type in the one I use to access the ssid but when I look at it under my settings only 5 characters appear when my password is longer that. Also when i do the connection test it often but not always tells me that a connection is found and that it is downloading the system update. But then it fails to connect and gives me the error code 52130. I've followed the recommendations as given by support.nintendo.com but still no dice.Any suggestions?
    try the usb stick.... XD

  10. #100
    WiiChat Member lstobias's Avatar
    Member #
    53496
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by pro gamer
    You need to have your wii close to your router.
    ... another thingXD


    but they say that the nintendo usb connector has a connection range of 30 meter and the com is only 14 Meter far away from the Wii and im using a usb not the routerXD please reply

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

139 nferr mc nocdn

,

139:nferr mc nocdn

,
netflix 139 nocdn
,
netflix error 139 mc no cdn
,
netflix error 139 mc nocdn
,
netflix error 139 nferr mc nocdn
,

netflix error 139 no cdn

,
netflix error 139 nocdn
,
netflix error mc no cdn
,

netflix error no cdn selected

,
what is 139 nferr mc cdn
,
wii error 52221
Click on a term to search for related topics.