LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Need Help With Online Connections? Come Here.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I think the highest possibility on the laptop usage as a modem is through using an ethernet cable but the thing is I want to know if you can use the wifi that is built in the wii to connect to the laptop and use it as a modem, the wifi adapter is able to do it but it is specificly not able to use window vista, says so on the website.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2770-2242-9089-2654
    Why do you want to use your laptop as a modem?

SSBB code:4553-9644-8994
    Pm me if you want to add me. And prepare to lose!

If you need help getting wi-fi, PM me and I will try to help.

-[Join the Master Chief/Samus Fan Club]-

Member #
    Friends
    Hi i got my new wii yesterday and im trying to connect up wireless, but when i go to the update screen it just comes up with error code 32004 unable to perform update, please help thanks.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by sallycinn
    Hi i got my new wii yesterday and im trying to connect up wireless, but when i go to the update screen it just comes up with error code 32004 unable to perform update, please help thanks.
    It appears you haven't read any of the priceless information already present in this thread that people have spent a lot of time compiling for you. Please use your search button.

Meanwhile, I provide you with the standard generic help:

Go to: www.nintendo.com
    Click on: Support
    Click on: Connecting to the Internet (Getting Online)

Also see:
    http://www.wiierrorcodes.com/
    http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/rou...outerIndex.jsp
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends

Trouble in SSBB

I'm usually pretty good with technology and all that, but this is boggling my mind:

I can log onto SSBB online, but any friends that are online see me as offline. Likewise, they appear offline to me.

Menewhile, I can't play random games but they can so I know the problem is on my end, not theirs.

Strangely, this only became a problem recently, and nothing has been changed about the internet settings that I don't know about (seeing as I'm tech support in my family).

Any suggestions?

UPDATE: I had recently taken the Wii to my cousin's house where I used his wireless internet to connect. I created another connection in the Wii's memory, but switched back successfully when I returned it home.

Member #
    Friends
    2770-2242-9089-2654
    Quote Originally Posted by keydude
    I'm usually pretty good with technology and all that, but this is boggling my mind:

I can log onto SSBB online, but any friends that are online see me as offline. Likewise, they appear offline to me.

Menewhile, I can't play random games but they can so I know the problem is on my end, not theirs.

Strangely, this only became a problem recently, and nothing has been changed about the internet settings that I don't know about (seeing as I'm tech support in my family).

Any suggestions?

UPDATE: I had recently taken the Wii to my cousin's house where I used his wireless internet to connect. I created another connection in the Wii's memory, but switched back successfully when I returned it home.
    But can you still play with peole online?

SSBB code:4553-9644-8994
    Pm me if you want to add me. And prepare to lose!

If you need help getting wi-fi, PM me and I will try to help.

-[Join the Master Chief/Samus Fan Club]-

Member #
    Friends
    When ever i try and play any online match in SSBB everything goes great but its a little choppy (which i think is normal) then once all the 3 players at the bottom says "ready to brawl" once the timer gets down to 10 seconds it frezzes and then it says "you lost connection to the other players" and obviosly I lose connection everytime, (for the past like 8 or 9 times) even when its a normal brawl or a team brawl, its not my connection cuz ive tested it like 20 times and im able to register friends and everything else fine. does anyone have any tips to help meh?

Member #
    Friends
    hey guys i'v just recently brought my wii but i get an error code so i went onto nintendo's website and followed instructions to how to fix the error code somthing about changing the wii's dns settings or somthing so i did it but same problem occoured any idea's???

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark.A.D
    hey guys i'v just recently brought my wii but i get an error code so i went onto nintendo's website and followed instructions to how to fix the error code somthing about changing the wii's dns settings or somthing so i did it but same problem occoured any idea's???
    1) What was the error code?
    2) What settings did you change? From what to what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    i will have to let you know later on when im back home and will try it again

but basicly it tells me that other comp's are sharing the router so i have to share the dns code with my wii but thing is i have laptop and pc connected to the router so i dont know which dns codes i need to input?

i took my wii to my mates house and it worked striaght away which is really annoying

Ads