LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Need Help With Online Connections? Come Here.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Your router should be configured to be using DHCP which would include the DNS settings along with the TCP/IP address and other info it hands out to clients that try to connect. You shouldn't have to set up any of this manually.

Normally you don't have to go through all the hassle you're going through. Something is set up weird/wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    yes i know we been having trouble with internet in general so that might be the cause of why i cant connect to wi-fi on my wii will try re-installing router later with pc's and that then re-try, its being a pain though!! lol

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark.A.D
    yes i know we been having trouble with internet in general so that might be the cause of why i cant connect to wi-fi on my wii will try re-installing router later with pc's and that then re-try, its being a pain though!! lol
    Well there you go. Any further discussion on this thread is pointless until you know you have a solid working internet connection.

Make sure computer clients can connect successfully. Might be worth checking to see if your router has the latest firmware.
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    I am having i problem with my connection i go to wirless i find my connection its full green unlocked and i click it it test it and it says succsefull connection YAY but when i go to update or play brawl it wont work i have lyknsis and if i do get on brawl it kicks me off with a disconnected error plz help

grrr.... now it wont even let me pass test connection no more but yet it shows 3 green bars and unlocked i have a lyknsis WRT54G
    Last edited by Cakemix; 03-28-2008 at 10:16 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Cakemix
    I am having i problem with my connection i go to wirless i find my connection its full green unlocked and i click it it test it and it says succsefull connection YAY but when i go to update or play brawl it wont work i have lyknsis and if i do get on brawl it kicks me off with a disconnected error plz help

grrr.... now it wont even let me pass test connection no more but yet it shows 3 green bars and unlocked i have a lyknsis WRT54G
    Your SSBB problems might be separate, or they all might be related to that final issue which is probably caused by bad reception or interference.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sremick
    Your SSBB problems might be separate, or they all might be related to that final issue which is probably caused by bad reception or interference.
    what final issue?

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    what final issue?
    The last issue you mentioned in your post:

now it wont even let me pass test connection no more but yet it shows 3 green bars and unlocked i have a lyknsis WRT54G
    Although SSBB has a lot of unique online issues specifically related to it, it sounds like you might have a more basic, fundamental online problem if you can't even pass the connection test.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sremick
    The last issue you mentioned in your post:

Although SSBB has a lot of unique online issues specifically related to it, it sounds like you might have a more basic, fundamental online problem if you can't even pass the connection test.
    i can pass it now it just got turned off sry

Member #
    Friends
    but im trying to do a wii system update know and its moved a lil and stopped and wont go on and it jsut sitting there updating

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    i can pass it now it just got turned off sry
    In that case:

Go to: www.nintendo.com
    Click on: Support
    Click on: All Problems with Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    Click on: Playing online

Ads