LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Need Help With Online Connections? Come Here.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2770-2242-9089-2654
    So it will help it connect better. Why won't you use wired?

SSBB code:4553-9644-8994
    Pm me if you want to add me. And prepare to lose!

If you need help getting wi-fi, PM me and I will try to help.

-[Join the Master Chief/Samus Fan Club]-

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Wifi isn't for everyone. Problems can arise from things like reception, distance and obstacles between your router and the Wii, other access points in your vicinity clogging up the channels, and other 2.4GHz devices causing interference.

Some things might be beyond your control and unfixable, making wifi not an option for you. There's the LAN adapter. There's also ethernet over powerlines, which could be handy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    wifi is an option....I have an xbox 360 sitting right next to my Wii with zero problems. I have a laptop right next to the Wii with a strong connection and no problems.

I can get a usb wireless for my desktop and move my modem and router and go wired...but I would rather make the wifi work......because it should!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by jbktiger
    wifi is an option
    You didn't read my post. Wifi isn't always an option if environmental or other circumstances get in the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    aye and did you read mine where it says I have 2 other wifi devices....using wifi.....directly on top of the Wii....so obviously wifi is an option there....

Member #
    Friends
    hey i just got a nintendo wii nd want 2 go on line, i have a wired router and just bought the lan connection but when i look for a internet connection it says error code 51420

Member #
    Friends

hi brock here im a new member and need help!!!! please

Quote Originally Posted by sremick
    Wifi isn't for everyone. Problems can arise from things like reception, distance and obstacles between your router and the Wii, other access points in your vicinity clogging up the channels, and other 2.4GHz devices causing interference.

Some things might be beyond your control and unfixable, making wifi not an option for you. There's the LAN adapter. There's also ethernet over powerlines, which could be handy.

hey i just got a nintendo wii nd want 2 go on line, i have a wired router and just bought the lan connection but when i look for a internet connection it says error code 51420??

Member #
    Friends
    0120-6723-8776-4093
    Quote Originally Posted by brock
    hey i just got a nintendo wii nd want 2 go on line, i have a wired router and just bought the lan connection but when i look for a internet connection it says error code 51420??
    http://wiierrorcodes.com/wii-error-51400-51499.php

The worst "usernamer" HammerBro.'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1281-8803-8197-5231
    Quote Originally Posted by brock
    First make sure the console is unplugged from the wall. Then hook up the LAN adapter to the router and all that. Plug the console back in and try a connection test.
    All my online info is on my profile including Wii number, game friend codes, etc.

Member #
    Friends
    0329-6520-7469-5270
    ok pro gamer...here's one for you.

I bought a wired router since I don't really have any use for a wireless router. Everything is hooked up fine, and everything on the router is lit up so I know that it reads the Wii connection, but when I'm online with my comp. and my Wii, it's like a battle for the connection. If I try "check mii out" it'll tell me it's not online, but the comp. will be. If the Wii starts working, the comp. doesn't have a connection then. It's really annoying. Any tips on how to fix this? I've tried changing the IP address around on the Wii, but that hasn't helped at all. All I wanna do is to be able to get online with both at the same time!!!

Ads