LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 61 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 603
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Need Help With Online Connections? Come Here.

  1. #391
    Junior Member supreme's Avatar
    Member #
    66993
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    slovenia
    Posts
    4
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    it does. for weather forecast

  2. Ads


  3. #392
    I Have Asperger Syndrome ArceusLord's Avatar
    Member #
    66194
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    california
    Posts
    174
    Friends
    9
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    LAN adapter wont connect. error code: 552552 or something. may have something to do with the router's firewall
    Have it your way...my favorite restaurant is burger king.
    MSN: Mod Edit: No External Linking


  4. #393
    Junior Member kimmitat's Avatar
    Member #
    67276
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Cannot connect

    Hello there, using my netgear dg834g v3 router i cannot get my wii online
    help

  5. #394
    WiiChat Member Suraj7's Avatar
    Member #
    63916
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    69
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4053-4019-7424-8561
    Are you getting an error code when trying to connect? Would be helpful to say what the number is please

    If you're having trouble connecting altogether, read the following guide by Nintendo:

    http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/...rnet_8355.html

  6. #395
    WiiChat Member youngerk's Avatar
    Member #
    67316
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    london
    Posts
    8
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    umm hi i need help with wii connect24 it keeps sayin it is currently not being offrerd but my friend's works is there any way to get it to work
    thanks youngerk

  7. #396
    WiiChat Member rocksolid's Avatar
    Member #
    67319
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    9
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    New to Wii

    So.....from what I understand I can hook my Wii up to the net and download games for a cost. Will those games remain on the Wii system once I disconnect it from the net and are there any free games I can download and play once I am disconnected?

  8. #397
    WiiChat Member Suraj7's Avatar
    Member #
    63916
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    69
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4053-4019-7424-8561
    Quote Originally Posted by youngerk View Post
    umm hi i need help with wii connect24 it keeps sayin it is currently not being offrerd but my friend's works is there any way to get it to work
    thanks youngerk
    Set your country as the UK by going into the wii settings and it should be on the last page.

    Quote Originally Posted by rocksolid View Post
    So.....from what I understand I can hook my Wii up to the net and download games for a cost. Will those games remain on the Wii system once I disconnect it from the net and are there any free games I can download and play once I am disconnected?
    You keep the games and they are available to play offline. I do not believe there are any free games.

  9. #398
    WiiChat Member real-o's Avatar
    Member #
    55525
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Final Destination
    Posts
    673
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4470-1422-8188-7606
    Quote Originally Posted by rocksolid View Post
    So.....from what I understand I can hook my Wii up to the net and download games for a cost. Will those games remain on the Wii system once I disconnect it from the net and are there any free games I can download and play once I am disconnected?
    Yes, you can download Wiiware games and Virtual Console games (older games from the NES, SNES, N64, Sega Master System, NEOGEO, etc.) from the Wii Shop Channel and play them offline all you want. There are no free games but there are free demos. This isn't really helping you with the online connection though, please try to post in an appropriate thread or section of the forum in the future.
    Official Video Recorder and Editor for the 1v1 League
    Want to compete in Smash Bros. Brawl on WiiChat? Join the League now!

    SSBB FC: 2105-8307-2555
    MKWii FC: 1547-5875-3678

  10. #399
    Junior Member bpklett's Avatar
    Member #
    67347
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Chief, New to Wii world and the Forum. Downloaded Tetris Party and have been trying to play my sister as she lives in another state. One of us creates a "Friend Room" and as the the other attempts to connect. The person who attempts to enter the "friend room" gets a Wii error message ( #86420 ). Upon looking it up on the Nintendo Support site says that our routers are not communicating. It says we can open ports or even shut down the firewall, but both options are very risky as far as getting a viruses. Do you have any imput that may help me. I have been able to play world battles and also play on Call of Duty online without a problem. Just appears to be an issued with linking directly between two Wii's / modums. Thanks for any info you can provide.

  11. #400
    WiiChat Member real-o's Avatar
    Member #
    55525
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Final Destination
    Posts
    673
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4470-1422-8188-7606
    Quote Originally Posted by bpklett View Post
    Chief, New to Wii world and the Forum. Downloaded Tetris Party and have been trying to play my sister as she lives in another state. One of us creates a "Friend Room" and as the the other attempts to connect. The person who attempts to enter the "friend room" gets a Wii error message ( #86420 ). Upon looking it up on the Nintendo Support site says that our routers are not communicating. It says we can open ports or even shut down the firewall, but both options are very risky as far as getting a viruses. Do you have any imput that may help me. I have been able to play world battles and also play on Call of Duty online without a problem. Just appears to be an issued with linking directly between two Wii's / modums. Thanks for any info you can provide.
    Opening and forwarding a port on your router for the Wii to use will not put you at risk for a virus and it is your best option.
    Official Video Recorder and Editor for the 1v1 League
    Want to compete in Smash Bros. Brawl on WiiChat? Join the League now!

    SSBB FC: 2105-8307-2555
    MKWii FC: 1547-5875-3678

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

139 nferr mc nocdn

,

139:nferr mc nocdn

,
netflix 139 nocdn
,
netflix error 139 mc no cdn
,
netflix error 139 mc nocdn
,
netflix error 139 nferr mc nocdn
,

netflix error 139 no cdn

,
netflix error 139 nocdn
,
netflix error mc no cdn
,

netflix error no cdn selected

,
what is 139 nferr mc cdn
,
wii error 52221
Click on a term to search for related topics.