LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Need Help With Online Connections? Come Here.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

how does the wii internet work for emil and other stuff

Member #
    Friends
    how does wii internet work ?? please tell me fast

Member #
    Friends

Dlink WBR-1310

Hi,

Purchased a Dlink WBR-1310 to get online. Any help with configuration would be appreciated.

Member #
    Friends

New here... I am trying to connect my Wii to my cable modem and have the LAN adapter

but not the one by Nintendo. It didn't come with the CD and i bought it from Amazon. This may be the first time an other party on amazon has screwed me over. I am not sure if the wi fi LAN is the culprit quite yet though. I know it's not my ethernet cable. Two cables have been tested and work fine. I keep getting that infamous error code that starts with 54... and i have no idea what else it could be besides the LAN. Before you say get a wireless router, it's easier, some of us can't just run out and spend money willy nilly on every little thing we need. I want to eventually get a wireless router, but for now can anyone help me with THIS issue at hand. Thank you in advance for any help! OH, also...I am running Windows Vista and i don't think I have the update. Could that be the problem??

wuz
    Member #
    Friends
    so sorry to be a pain but i have connected my wii to my wireless, but cannot find any friends or family all over the world and was wondering how i do this??
    i must expalin that i am totally thick when it comes to technology!!!! so please please could you give me step by step instructions!!!

my son is dying to play his uncle in hong kong at golf and i just cant find where i need to go or what i need to do!
    many thanks

Member #
    Friends

WiiConnect not being offerred in your country? Change country!

Member #
    Friends
    I have a really wierd problem with my Wi-Fi connector. Today, I tried to go back online on my Wii. It has been a long while since I haven't done it, but no configuration have been changed since then. However, when I tried to connect on my Wii, I got the error code 52140 even thought my Wi-fi Reg detects my Wii, and sometimes my Internet would just go off (I don't even know if it's because I tried connecting with my Wii or it's just another issue that coincided with me trying to connect, but it had never been off for months).

After Internet went back, I searched on google and tried a solution, which was to go in the Network options and input my DNS IP (http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...-solution.html), but after I've done that, things went worse and now the icon on the lower right for the Wi-fi Connector disappeared and I can't open it back from the Program Files (I double click it, but absolutely nothing happens). I can't manage to revert back that problem, nor am I able to search a solution for that (keeps mixing word and sending me to solution of other problems). My Wii doesn't want to detect my Wi-fi connection anymore too (error code 52040)

Do you guys know what I could do to make it work again?

Edit: I tried reinstalling my Wi-Fi Connector, but now, it says that it can't share a connexion. I feel like anything I try makes things worse.
    Last edited by Daikoru; 05-22-2010 at 09:58 AM.

Member #
    Friends

Wii WiFi Heeeelp.

Quote Originally Posted by pro gamer View Post
    If you have any questions on how to get your wii onlineline then ask me. I will be glad to answer them.
    Hi Ya i wondered if u cud help me got wii on wire-less and can use mariocart fine on multiplayer also use shop channel and other stuff. The prob im having is with modern warfare and world at war, (Call of duty).
    Ive tried open port but not sure if done rite it has also asked me to add wii to router DMZ??, everything ive tried results in unable to connect to servers, (The game servers.) i tried with a wire connection also. Router is netgear dgn1000, any ideas on wot will fix many thanks joniii.

Member #
    Friends
    I have internet through cable and i have a black box with light on front of it and three plugs r cables cords going into the back of it..i know one of them plugs into a jack in my wall and one is a power cord not quite sure what the other one is for..so how do i setup the internet on my wii using my cable internet? please help me somebody

Member #
    Friends

need connection help

Quote Originally Posted by pro gamer View Post
    If you have any questions on how to get your wii onlineline then ask me. I will be glad to answer them.
    I am trying to connect to a hotel's wireless internet with my Wii. I get error code 52232. I can see the connection on the wii that I want to connect to (attwifi) and my computer will connect to this connection, but the connection won't register with the wii.

We tried using the verizon wireless stick we have to connect and that wirless connection does not even show up as an option to connect to on the wii.

Can you give me any suggestions?

Ads