LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Need Help With Online Connections? Come Here.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0217-6218-4567-4978
    Quote Originally Posted by KayNine View Post
    Hey guys,

i have a problem with The Conduit... I can never go online with that game... connection always fails when trying to get Players. I play other online games that work perfectly, like SSBB , Mario Kart , COD WaW
    What kind of router do you have?

The Silence Bridge Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    I feel like half of what goes on in this forum involves people arguing about fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    We're gay gangbangers, not metrosexual hipsters.
    Hi yes, hello. I've been trying to get the hang of playing on a set of Donkey Konga bongos. I've got the hang of waveshining into double laser 360 half pipe bananarama, but I'm having a hard time smash attacking. How loud should I be clapping?

Member #
    Friends
    4921-2684-6678-0973
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KayNine View Post
    Hey guys,

i have a problem with The Conduit... I can never go online with that game... connection always fails when trying to get Players. I play other online games that work perfectly, like SSBB , Mario Kart , COD WaW
    What kind of router do you have?

i have a Linksys Cisco

Member #
    Friends
    0217-6218-4567-4978
    I can't find one that is for Linksys, but here's how to do it with a Belkin. Hope it helps:
    http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/t...=947068&page=0

The Silence Bridge Guru

I feel like half of what goes on in this forum involves people arguing about fish.

Hi yes, hello. I've been trying to get the hang of playing on a set of Donkey Konga bongos. I've got the hang of waveshining into double laser 360 half pipe bananarama, but I'm having a hard time smash attacking. How loud should I be clapping?

Member #
    Friends
    4921-2684-6678-0973
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerJ View Post
    I can't find one that is for Linksys, but here's how to do it with a Belkin. Hope it helps:
    http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/t...=947068&page=0
    Thanks i''ll try this out

Member #
    Friends
    is there any way i can reduce lag, i know that this has already been posted but mine aint as bad as his. all mine is that i have to lead ppl, and i have high speed im bout to get uverse connection in my entire house, is it any good for gaming?
    Fear only GOD

Member #
    Friends
    0217-6218-4567-4978
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas1 View Post
    is there any way i can reduce lag, i know that this has already been posted but mine aint as bad as his. all mine is that i have to lead ppl, and i have high speed im bout to get uverse connection in my entire house, is it any good for gaming?
    I know that connection is better if your Wii is closer to the router, and it'll be better when less people are on it, but those are common sense answers. My Wii is close, and dang SSBB is impossible NOT to have mass lag. And out of what I've seen, an Xbox 360 works fine, but it sometimes likes to lag out and be unresponsive... But heck, Time Warner does that sh*t too.
    Last edited by RockerJ; 07-15-2010 at 06:14 PM.

The Silence Bridge Guru

Member #
    Friends
    Alright iv'e got a question. So about a week ago I got a wireless router to hook up other computers in my house, unfortunately i did not check to see if my other comps could go wireless without that adapter and they cannot. So I tried the Wii and got it all connected and it worked fine without a problem and I could play online, but now yesterday I can't connect to online on my Wii. Ive gottin 2 different error codes and looked up how to resolve the problem, but it doesn't really tell you how to. 52030 and 52031. Nothing has been changed with my router or Wii, so my question is, Why am I all of a sudden not connecting to online?

Member #
    Friends
    0217-6218-4567-4978
    Quote Originally Posted by justin306 View Post
    Alright iv'e got a question. So about a week ago I got a wireless router to hook up other computers in my house, unfortunately i did not check to see if my other comps could go wireless without that adapter and they cannot. So I tried the Wii and got it all connected and it worked fine without a problem and I could play online, but now yesterday I can't connect to online on my Wii. Ive gottin 2 different error codes and looked up how to resolve the problem, but it doesn't really tell you how to. 52030 and 52031. Nothing has been changed with my router or Wii, so my question is, Why am I all of a sudden not connecting to online?
    It could have been an update in the router's software.

I'd try this first:
    If your connection was working previously, try power cycling your router and modem by unplugging them both from the wall. Wait a few minutes, and plug the modem back in. Wait a couple of minutes for the modem to initialize, then turn on the router. Try to connect the Wii console online and test for proper response. (Some routers may lose their connection to the Wii console while it is in Standby or turned off for a period of time. Check with your router manufacturer's website for the latest firmware, as there may be an update that will help prevent this issue from occurring in the future.)

The Silence Bridge Guru

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks ill try that.

Member #
    Friends
    Howdy!

I only have mobile connection so I bought a "Nintendo Wi-Fi Usb Connector" to be able to connect my Wii. The problem is that I can't install the program to my computer, I keep getting an error message that says "Please Insert The Nintendo Wi-Fi Usb Connector To Your Computers Usb-Port" I have disabled the firewall and the usb-port is not broken, but I keep getting this message. Please help!

Ads