LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Need Help With Online Connections? Come Here.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by wii007 View Post
    Hi,
    can anyone help with using the 'internet' button on the wii.
    I have setup the connection tothe router and all works fine.
    I've insterted and SD card and downloaded the 'internet' to the Wii from the shop, as i have with other options, but when i press the internet button i get directed straight back to the 'download' again as though i havent downloaded and set upthe internet button. Andso, the endless loop goes of downloading pressing touse and being directed to download......

How do I make it actually work?

thanks
    not completely sure, but you might have to download it to the Wii itself and not the SD card. give that a try and let us know how it goes.

Member #
    Friends
    Hi,
    I've downloaded to both the Wii itself and the SD card in the various loops of installation but eachtime i go back to the internet channel i'm just confronted with the same scenario again to strat again from scratch....

Member #
    Friends

My wii Is brick!

Unfortunately i have brick or semi brick my Wii accidentally. I bought my wii from Dubai with chip on it so i can play all games including the copy games. i recently get a copy game(Donkey Kong Jungle Beat) in Pal version and accidentally push the button of updating my system . After that my system cannot get on the internet and give me the white screen that says.
    Please make sure that the web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated then try reloading the page

Make sure your internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same conection are working

Need help?

Open the opera help
    Go to opera's on-line support desk

Please help me out what i can do. my wii still plays the copy games i use to play . i dont know what version it is since i canot go to the internet menu to chek it.Please help me !!1
    thank you

Member #
    Friends
    hi i want to connect to the internet on my wii for the first time and the internet i am using is btopenreach and my ssid is BThomehub2-2qst do i need to buy a lan adapter for my wii if not where can i find my password on my hub

Member #
    Friends
    Hi Andy, assuming your router is a wireless one, then no, you shouldn't need a wireless adapter as the Wii supports wireless (and wired via USB) coinnectivity. Your SSID (LAN/Homegroup) paswword can be foundin the settings section of your router which you access by putting in the routers IP address into a browser session. The password is case sensitive and must be entered into the Wii configuration (internet) exactly as it is recorded in your router settings.
    Kind Regards

Colin
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. The definition of insanity is expecting a different result from the same repeated process.

2. Never argue with an idiot, they'll lower you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Member #
    Friends
    Hello, pro gamer...... I have a problem with the connection test too....... Could you come to this thread and figure it out?
    http://www.wiichat.com/forum/nintend...outer-wii.html
    A lot of thanks if you can figure it out!

Member #
    Friends
    4217-5264-9910-1641
    Never mind sorry for wasting your time
    Last edited by Comosen; 09-29-2011 at 07:01 PM. Reason: i figured it out
    SSBB:1034-3271-4795
    The world is a mystery and I shall find out what it is...Later

Member #
    Friends
    how to reconnect the wii after nternet went down

Member #
    Friends
    Hi! I have a Wii Lan Adapter, an ethernet cable and want to connect it to my at&t dsl motorola modem. My problem is that the modems only ethernet port is in use, plugged into my computers ethernet port. Am I supposed to unplug the ethernet cable from my computer and plug the ethernet cable from the wii adapter into the dsl ethernet port? Or do I need an ethernet hub? An ethernet splitter won't work correct? HELP!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    black ops wont update? I got the game today and tried to connect via wifi on zombie mode. I got message saying i need to update the black ops software by logging into to mutiplayer and connecting. As long as i have a wii shop account (which I have) it should prompt an update.....but it doesn’t, it just hangs, and now when I try to connect on either multi-player or zombie mode, it just hangs....any one know what I can do? I have already port forwarded and set up my router and I have no probs with other games.

Ads