LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    super smashbros brawl!!! brettskii3's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

wii headset for online??

has anyone heard of anything about a headset for wii? they really need it ... it would be awesome to chat. any info is welcome . thanks

Member #
    Friends
    1656-4947-1080-8284
    kindly use the search function in the future please

as for your question

the Wii is capable of bluetooth technology and could easily incorporate a kick ass wireless headset for use in games like Brawl, Kart, anything really

However, Nintendo prides itself in its family friendly image. hell they have to!

The reason the Wii has sold 20 million plus, and has the highest attach rate, is because it appeals to those who were not previously inclined to play video games.

this relates to the headset because Nintendo fears that incorporating a headset into a game like Brawl would threaten that image Nintendo strives to hold. if anyone could say anything to anyone else during a game of Brawl, then that means, potentially, a 35 year old man could tell a little 8 year old to F*^% off, and well you get where this is going

bottom line...No headset...We as fans will complain, but it wont change anything.
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club (WFC)=-

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddienoteddy
    this relates to the headset because Nintendo fears that incorporating a headset into a game like Brawl would threaten that image Nintendo strives to hold. if anyone could say anything to anyone else during a game of Brawl, then that means, potentially, a 35 year old man could tell a little 8 year old to F*^% off, and well you get where this is going

bottom line...No headset...We as fans will complain, but it wont change anything.

The DS has a headset so obviously Nintendo is not opposed to the concept. You can only chat with people in your friend list though, not strangers.

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    nintendo does have 1 headset, but you have to have a ds for it, it works by connecting to your DS and u use ur DS to connect to your wii, the thing even say "use to connect to your wii"
    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=5716169
    atleast it said that at the one i saw in my walmart

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Ads