LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

List of Wii Wi-Fi Connection games

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...nnection_games

i was looking for a list like this on the forum but couldnt find one. I decided to post this one i found.

greetz

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Am I the only one who is bugged by the constant referral to online games as "wifi games"? Wifi isn't the only way to get the Wii online, and having a wifi link with another device (such as a DS) doesn't imply that you are connected to the internet, so I think the terminology could confuse some users.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sremick
    Am I the only one who is bugged by the constant referral to online games as "wifi games"? Wifi isn't the only way to get the Wii online, and having a wifi link with another device (such as a DS) doesn't imply that you are connected to the internet, so I think the terminology could confuse some users.

very very true...but i'd say 75% of wii gamers are h-core, so they know what its saying....the other 25% like casual(moms, grandparents) are told somewhere down the line(mainly at GS or best buy, by an associate)...but wifi is a whole lot easier,quicker...and i think cooler to say...but you are right though

-btw, those numbers are not official. i was just using examples....give or take some of those percentages

Member #
    Friends
    Lol, Ghost Squad really ain't a Wi-fi since all you do is share your records and It's literally impossible for yours to get seen unless you spend countless hours remembering where the enemy is going to spawn, etc. I think Mario Kart Wii will be a promising one, hope it's not gonna be laggy like DS. as for AC:Wii, if they make it where you can interact with people WITHOUT their friend codes and go to like a lobby, that will be awesome.

Thanks to TwilightSky of Brawl Central for sig!

Member #
    Friends
    isnt medal of honor 2 a lobby style online play...no voice though...but i cant wait to try it...but yeah codes kinda suck

Ads