LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Wii Soldier Dialcherr's Avatar
    Member #
    48127
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    List of Wii Wi-Fi Connection games

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...nnection_games

    i was looking for a list like this on the forum but couldnt find one. I decided to post this one i found.

    greetz

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Got lifeboat? sremick's Avatar
    Member #
    27061
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    1,130
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Am I the only one who is bugged by the constant referral to online games as "wifi games"? Wifi isn't the only way to get the Wii online, and having a wifi link with another device (such as a DS) doesn't imply that you are connected to the internet, so I think the terminology could confuse some users.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

  4. #3
    WiiChat Member themvp89's Avatar
    Member #
    50202
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by sremick
    Am I the only one who is bugged by the constant referral to online games as "wifi games"? Wifi isn't the only way to get the Wii online, and having a wifi link with another device (such as a DS) doesn't imply that you are connected to the internet, so I think the terminology could confuse some users.

    very very true...but i'd say 75% of wii gamers are h-core, so they know what its saying....the other 25% like casual(moms, grandparents) are told somewhere down the line(mainly at GS or best buy, by an associate)...but wifi is a whole lot easier,quicker...and i think cooler to say...but you are right though

    -btw, those numbers are not official. i was just using examples....give or take some of those percentages

  5. #4
     Juice kurokaito's Avatar
    Member #
    48328
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oahu
    Posts
    158
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Lol, Ghost Squad really ain't a Wi-fi since all you do is share your records and It's literally impossible for yours to get seen unless you spend countless hours remembering where the enemy is going to spawn, etc. I think Mario Kart Wii will be a promising one, hope it's not gonna be laggy like DS. as for AC:Wii, if they make it where you can interact with people WITHOUT their friend codes and go to like a lobby, that will be awesome.


    Thanks to TwilightSky of Brawl Central for sig!

  6. #5
    Junior Member pridefghte's Avatar
    Member #
    50595
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    isnt medal of honor 2 a lobby style online play...no voice though...but i cant wait to try it...but yeah codes kinda suck

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

best wifi games for wii
,
ghost of recon wifi
,

ghost recon wii wifi

,
how to get ghost recon wifi on wii
,
ipad wifi games list
,
list of nintendo wii wifi games
,
list of wii wi-fi connected wii games 2012
,
list of wii wifi connection games
,
list of wii wifi games
,
wii ghost recon with friends wi fi
,
wii wi fi game list
,
wii wifi games list
Click on a term to search for related topics.