Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    Quote Originally Posted by shikes
    Atleast you can play online, unlike us Aussies.
    lol, i bet you feel jealous now don't ya. i didn't know australia got this game.

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    i get kicked off a lot too..... weak/slow wireless connection

Member #
    Friends
    I installed my new wii today and tried my MOHH2 online...created the EA account , then lobby but when I choose a game it disconnects me and returns me to the lobby I cant play online ...whats the problem ? My 360 works perfectly on cod4

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingston
    Could anyone explain to me why I get disconnected whenever I pick up the phone?
    Is it a 2.4 GHz cordless phone? They use the same radio frequency as most wireless networks. You need to replace the 2.4 GHz cordless phone with a 1.9 GHz DECT cordless phone.

Your neighbors' 2.4 GHz phones can also be close enough to disrupt your wireless network. So even if you replace your own cordless phone you may still have problems with interference. You might have to consider buying a USB network adapter for the Wii and running a network cable to your router. Bummer, I know.

Member #
    Friends
    I was having frequent random disconnects. It was really bad, usually within 2 minutes of entering a game. But if I kept trying different games from the lobby after 3 or 4 different ones I could find one that didn't disconnect me. That happened since the day I bought MOHH2(early january).

I thought my ping rate was high so I called my ISP and they said they could see really high ping spikes(over 500). They said they fixed it one day later but the disconnects continued. I gave up and was just living with it and then all of a sudden about a week and a half ago I got on a game first try with no disconnect and I haven't had one single disconnect since.

I concluded the problem must have been with ea servers.

Member #
    Friends
    lucky you... I have tried all sorts....

dmz
    static IP
    mohh2 ports opening

and still I get into the lobby ..choose a game and after a while while it is loading it tells me disconnected from network

I bought the wii to be perfectly honest for mohh2 since am a big fan of COD and have my 360 almost all the time switched on...

any suggestions ? My internet connection is adsl 4mbits and my router is an expensive asus 500gp. Everything works well except MOHH2 online game

Member #
    Friends
    hey pinkfloyd6 I feel your pain man. I did all that stuff too, the static ip, the dmz, port forwarding, disconnected my 2.4 GHz surround sound system. Nothing made any difference what so ever.

IT.WAS.FRUSTRATING.AS.HELL.

And then all of a sudden it was fine and has been for almost 2 weeks now.

I have no suggestions unfortunately. I have heard of people talking to EA for some help and when I emailed them they sent me a generic email with stuff like static ip, ports being unblocked and all the stuff I had already done. So they were no help at all. Maybe you can call them for help over the phone.

Good luck. John.

Member #
    Friends
    thanks m8...but I give up tried all sorts and no way at all.

Member #
    Friends
    I rented this game from a local video store and i played it all day and had no dissconects at all or any lag. this game if really fun im planning on buying it

Member #
    Friends
    8547-4973-7586-6781
    Quote Originally Posted by |HeadShot|
    I get disconnected alot wen i try to get it it says 'disconected from network' then shows a clip on level as it fades away back to the lobby
    this exact same thing happens to me a few times a day, usually when i first try to get into a game
    Wii - 8547 4973 7586 6781
    Mario Strikers - 386647 725124
    EA Nation - DrVenkman100

Ads