+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The worst "usernamer" HammerBro.'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1281-8803-8197-5231
    Quote Originally Posted by samXcor3
    This happens to my friend all the time. Try restarting your comp or uninstalling and reinstalling. Honestly the USB dongles are crap and I suggest just buying a router. It's so much easier it's ridiculous.
    Ya routers are better than usb connectors. You don't have to keep your computer on all the time if you have a router.
    All my online info is on my profile including Wii number, game friend codes, etc.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by samXcor3
    This happens to my friend all the time. Try restarting your comp or uninstalling and reinstalling. Honestly the USB dongles are crap and I suggest just buying a router. It's so much easier it's ridiculous.
    Well its worked fine up until now (or a few days ago), so it hasn't been an issue before. But now it is fixed, which is great because its just in time for Brawl

I uninstalled the connector, then installed it again but nothing worked still.
    Then today, I took advantage of my day off and called customer service asking for more assistance. They told me stuff I already knew though, and I was on the phone for a good 25 minutes. Then I tried my connection again and all was good.

Thanks to all for the replies.
    I should be good from now on, as I know what the problem will be in the future.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Ads