Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wii WebBrowser?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimn
    What is this stars for points business?? Did I miss something?
    When you register your Wii and Wii Sports on the ninendo club website you are given an amount of stars (something like 2250 in total - don't quote me on that)....these stars can then be used to buy silly little things like key-rings and the like.

However, you can also trade those stars for a total of 500 points. However, it would appear this has to be done in batches of 100....therefore you have to go through the process 5 times. I say this as every time I've logged into the site only 100 points have been available to trade at one time. Moreover, only one transfer is allowed within a 24hr period.

You are given a code after each trade, you then enter the code into your Wii (under the shop channel) which you can use to download the Internet Channel (as it's 500 points) or you can put the 500 points towards something else....once you top up the amount with more points (that you have to buy yourself).

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimn
    What is this stars for points business?? Did I miss something?
    I believe this whole star points system is only for Europe (Japan too maybe?) but not in the US.

Ads