LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Every where and nowhere at the same time.
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5449-2699-6940-3538
    yah, and if nintendo reads this, they might get ideas
    also, what about poeple who cant pay, y not spend that 50$ a year on the wii shop channel
    You can have your "Cool side", but over here WHERE HOT!!!!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    It depends what they offer. If they offer more than just a match making service like xbox 360 then sure.

Member #
    Friends
    No just play ppl that live near u dont pay!
    Check out my youtube videos. Click Here

Currently playing: SSBB

^^ I did not Completly do this sig, I just added some stuff

Disturbed kicked ass!!!!! disturbed's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    It will be way better to pay to play. Think about it. Would you rather have a crappy free online service where it just seems like your playing against "smarter than avereage" computers, or would you rather have to pay to play online so that we can acctually get decent online play where it ACTUALLY seems like your playing other people? That being said I think everybody should be willing to pay-to-play... unless you like half-assed online play with almost no difference than playing offline...
    Last edited by disturbed; 03-25-2008 at 11:19 PM.

"We are the ones that will open your mind, leave the weak and the haunted behind."

Disturbed Concert=F^cking Awesomness

Member #
    Friends
    I agree! I mean imagine being on brawl, all excited and that! Then they hook you up with some Asian guy who got the game a year early or something, owns you, and then you get pissed and quit! It makes me mad! I was hoping it would be a xbox live, or pc type thing but nooooooo! Nintendo had to go and be the bottom of the line gaming! I hope they get there ass in gear and pull it together and do some thing good like xbox live!

Member #
    Friends
    I believe that when Pay to Play is released, NWFC will be no more. All the games will support Pay to Play because of the money aspect.

If Nintendo can crank out some decent online games and some better online servers, I could be convinced into paying.
    SSBB FC: 1547-4946-7686
    A response to "Wii - DVD Compatible?"
    "I put a PS3 disc in it and the Wii wouldn't read it. WTF is this world coming to? If I buy a video game console, it better take and kind of media I want. Even if I were to dust off some of my vinyl LPs, the bastard better work."

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    well i would pay certain amount of money if i can get good online. playing online in wii feels bland.
    I've always been happy to pay for good online. But don't hold your breath on pay-to-play bringing it around. So long as Nintendo remains obsessed with limiting online play with FCs and shutting down comm whenever it can, they will succeed at doing so.

The nice part is that it's on a per game basis, so anyone who doesn't like the offering made, doesn't have to pay the subscription.

There's not really anything (new) to complain about. But I wouldn't get my hopes up either. Xbox Live! isn't coming to Wii. Much as I'd like it to.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Member #
    Friends
    3683-9973-7368-2749
    I am happy to pay my $50 a year to Xbox Live for the quality of the service I get across the board. If the Wii was in a position to offer a comparable service I would be all about paying for it. However I don't think anyone expects that kind of result. Wii may be looking into MMORPG kind of monthly billing, per game-which is fine by me. I don't play those games now on my PC or Xbox so I don't see my habits changing for the Wii. I truly wish Wii online was better though, free or not.
    Last edited by Shoti; 03-26-2008 at 01:11 AM.
    SSBB: Shoti-4682-8130-2485

www.theexilesclan.com

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I'd pay the $50/year for online Wii if there were more games that would actually make use of it. Right now there aren't.

This is the problem Nintendo has: you can't charge for something unless there's sufficient demand, and there won't be demand until there's stuff that makes it useful. Game makers still have their heads up their posteriors regarding making Wii games online. GH3, for example, has no downloadable content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Every where and nowhere at the same time.
    Friends
    5449-2699-6940-3538
    Quote Originally Posted by disturbed
    It will be way better to pay to play. Think about it. Would you rather have a crappy free online service where it just seems like your playing against "smarter than avereage" computers, or would you rather have to pay to play online so that we can acctually get decent online play where it ACTUALLY seems like your playing other people? That being said I think everybody should be willing to pay-to-play... unless you like half-assed online play with almost no difference than playing offline...

wel we should get an option to pay to play, like if you use freind codes, no pay, but if you search for opponents you pay
    You can have your "Cool side", but over here WHERE HOT!!!!

Ads