LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wii sports online

Hi guys ,
    First time post here so forgive the probably silly question, Can you play wii sports online if you have a friends code?
    Many thanks
    Alan

Member #
    Friends
    No. Whether they develop anything in the future or not, i'm unsure. It would be very nice tho, especially since i've got little competition these days in the world of wii sports baseball
    I am the Eggman. They are the Eggmen.

Member #
    Friends
    3208-1490-5495-5400
    Nope. So wish they did though.. that'd be amazing. Okay.. maybe not amazing.. but really cool.
    Wii Games: WiiSports, Guitar Hero III, Kawasaki Quad Bikes, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
    VC Games: Super Mario Bros. 1-2-3, DKC 1-2-3, LOZ: Link to the Past, Super Mario World.
    Gamecube Games: Spyro - Enter the Dragonfly.
    Wii Accessories: 2 Wiimotes, 2 Nunchuks, 2 Classic Controllers, 2 Gamecube Controllers.

Guitar Hero III Friend Code .. 124676066402
    Super Smash Brothers Brawl Friend Code .. 468284465595
    -- PM me if you add me, so I can add you back !! --

Member #
    Friends
    4185-4226-9233-5237
    Let me guess. You just recently got a Wii. I hope I don't sound rude but go out and find some other games. There's plenty of other games online. Wii Sports wasn't meant to be some super expansive game. It's just for you to get used to the Wii's controls.

Member #
    Friends

Wii

Hi guys,
    Yes Clark i recently got the wii and the kids love it Personally i am an XBOX 360 fanatic but my kids are all playing the wii and wanted to play their school mates online.
    How disapointed i/we are going to be when they find out the very games they thought would the way forward in gaming is a fraud.
    Alan

Member #
    Friends
    5820-3895-0352-0420
    Quote Originally Posted by ajbart
    Hi guys,
    Yes Clark i recently got the wii and the kids love it Personally i am an XBOX 360 fanatic but my kids are all playing the wii and wanted to play their school mates online.
    How disapointed i/we are going to be when they find out the very games they thought would the way forward in gaming is a fraud.
    Alan
    rofl
    SSBB FC: 3050-7266-1269 - Add me. Msg me with your code if you do My nickname is AWZ!
    PES 2009 FC: 1548-0990-5835

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by ajbart
    How is it a "fraud"? Wii Sports was never advertised as an online game.

It's a technology demo thrown in with the Wii for free. Sort of like Duck Hunt on the original NES. If you want a sports game with online play, they exist. They just weren't included for free with the Wii.

The Wii is Nintendo's first venture into an online-capable home game console. They built in the ability but it's taken them a while to figure out how to make use of it. They're still learning, as their lack of network capacity for SSBB demonstrated. Mario Kart Wii will also be an interesting test.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Ads