LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7776-3616-3352-5689
    Oh and VC stands for Virtual Console and you can send messages to other peoples wii's

Wii friend code -7776 3616 3352 5689 Nickname - Wiiboy93
    PM me if you want to add me
    Xbox Live Gamertag - ChEeSeYmOnKeY31
    Thanks Wiired for the awesome sig

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    VC stands for Virtual Console. you send messages to people on your friends list (you both have to add eachother manualy with friend codes.) VIA the message board at the wii's home screen. the Mii parade thing is kinda cool. if you set your Mii to mingle and under the Wii parade settings you turn travel on, your Mii will visit other people's Wiis and and other peoples Mii's will visit your Wii and you can add them to your collection of Miis

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    but like where do the miis march? is it just like u turn on ur wii and peoples wiis are just on screen or do u go online or wat? im sure im making it more complicated than it is but since i cant use mine yet it seems strange

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2025
    VC stands for Virtual Console. you send messages to people on your friends list (you both have to add eachother manualy with friend codes.) VIA the message board at the wii's home screen. the Mii parade thing is kinda cool. if you set your Mii to mingle and under the Wii parade settings you turn travel on, your Mii will visit other people's Wiis and and other peoples Mii's will visit your Wii and you can add them to your collection of Miis

that sounds cool, wen i get my wii ill exchange numbers with u two, how do u kno wat ur online number code thing is?

Member #
    Friends
    7776-3616-3352-5689
    Ur online code is in your message area and when you check your address book it says, and for the mii parade you have to go to the mii channel and the select mii parade

Member #
    Friends
    sweet, ty i understand now thanks alot for all ur help (by the way im lovin ur sig!!!)

Member #
    Friends
    7776-3616-3352-5689
    lol ur welcome and thanks

Member #
    Friends
    hey

@scubasteve: Well I think all these WiFi help threads are due to people being confused about how to connect to the internet on the Nintendo Wii. The Nintendo Wii won't beable to instantly connect to the internet unless you are in a WiFi hotspot / access point, otherwise you can setup your own WiFi access point, or get the Nintendo Wii Ethernet adaptor.

I think there are two options for setting up a WiFi access point. I think the best (but more complicated) would be to get a WiFi router, which you may need help to setup/configure. I think with this you will beable to access the internet on the Nintendo Wii without your computer being switched on. Otherwise you could just get the Nintendo Wii/DS WiFi USB thingy, which plugs directly into your computer. Hmm, if you have a USB based modem, then I'd probably recommend you just get the Nintendo Wii/DS WiFi USB thingy, hehe .

The Nintendo Wii Ethernet adaptor allows you to network your Nintendo Wii to your router or computer (via network card).

It's hard to recommend a solution for you without knowing your current setup, do you have broadband internet? do you have a usb modem? do you have a regular or WiFi router?

BTW, your name reminds me of someone from a pixel forum .

edit
    @Mitch2025: What about the News and Weather Channels? the internet would also be required for these!

Hmm, I think this thread may be quite confusing to read through? I dunno. BTW, I'm guessing you already know what the Virtual Console is? Well just in case... it's a collection of past video game consoles including the NES, SNES, N64, Sega Megadrive/Genesis and TurboGrafx-16. You can purchase Virtual Console games using Wii Points, and then download and play them . The hardware of each console is actually emulated through software. I hope that all makes sense?

cyas
    Last edited by yosh64; 11-21-2006 at 09:26 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    i have a wireless router and highspeed internet, i kno it works cuz i can browse the net on my pc and psp wirelessly, i kno how all that stuff works i was just wondering when i would be able to do that and play games wirelessly, btw does anyone know if they are gonna add online play to already existing games when online play is available? like say download a patch or firmware so i can play call of duty 3 and madden 07 online? (nope ive never been on a pixel forum i think thats wat u said it was)

Ads