Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CoD WaW Problem

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

CoD WaW Problem

After inviting my current online friends (4) to a game, only one of them joined. When the game started (Hardcore btw), I checked the tactical map and saw that I had 2 friends in the current party, both indicated by a blue arrow. Now, I knew one of them, but the other was not on my friends list online nor offline.

Can anyone explain this?

Conduit FC : 240729025177

Member #
    Friends
    I came across that problem before it was probably the connection btw Wanna add me on Cod:waw if you do heres my FC:0130-5462-1649

Member #
    Friends
    I have had this happen too...
    I think it's a glitch....It seems to me like tryarch didn't put half the time and RD into the Wii version online.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    just connection problems happens every once in a while nothing to get to worried about

Call of Duty World at War FC: 2106-3437-6876
    PM if you want to add me

Member #
    Friends
    5159-5014-1077-8762
    Quote Originally Posted by blehrips View Post
    After inviting my current online friends (4) to a game, only one of them joined. When the game started (Hardcore btw), I checked the tactical map and saw that I had 2 friends in the current party, both indicated by a blue arrow. Now, I knew one of them, but the other was not on my friends list online nor offline.

Can anyone explain this?
    Actually, for a quick second when you invite someone they can open up their friends menu and invite someone from their list to your party, so chances are the person you invited knew that little trick and that's what happened.
    I do that sometimes when I get invited to a new party, I just invite the people that were in my old party to theirs so we have better chances of always having a full party.

When someone invites you to a party just quickly press the 1 button and your friends list will open allowing you to invite people to that party, but it will automatically close when you fully connect so do it quickly lmao it usually doesn't stay open for more than 3 seconds.
    COD:W@W Friend Code: 4597-3720-9990
    Name: skeetskeet

SSBB Friend Code: 1934-0353-2601

NiGHTS Friend Code: 2792-9439-8608

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4528-4182-4369-8205
    It's just a harmless glitch, nothing big really. I believe it happens when one of your teammates leave the game right before it starts, then someone joins and fills his place = he's in party.

Member #
    Friends
    Actually, for a quick second when you invite someone they can open up their friends menu and invite someone from their list to your party, so chances are the person you invited knew that little trick and that's what happened.
    I do that sometimes when I get invited to a new party, I just invite the people that were in my old party to theirs so we have better chances of always having a full party.

When someone invites you to a party just quickly press the 1 button and your friends list will open allowing you to invite people to that party, but it will automatically close when you fully connect so do it quickly lmao it usually doesn't stay open for more than 3 seconds.
    That sounds AWESOME. Things like that make CoD Wii worth it.

Thanks guys for the confirm. I was just a little confused there for a minute.

Conduit FC : 240729025177

Member #
    Friends
    i had the same thing except there were differences not mentioned here, firstly i was one of the blue, in and my counterpart who was also blue had his username below the arrow(in the map), plus on the ingame score screen there was a blue symbol with a white "X" through it beside both our names. we were not freinds as i have no one on my freind list. these two differences make me question whether it actually is a glitch...

Member #
    Friends
    yea this has happened to me b4.

btw yesterday i was playing online and all of a sudden the game froze my control went crazy and wouldnt stop vibrating and the tv was making a sorta beeping noice and i couldnt turn off the system has this happend to anyone?

COD:W@W ADD!!!
    FC:2192-2248-3682

& SORRY IF I DONT ALWAYS ACCEPT YOUR INVITE ONLINE

Member #
    Friends
    that happened to me with other games, the game just froze. happens extremely rarely for me. just unplug the wii and plug it back in thats all you can do.

Ads