Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by romaash View Post
    hey check my clan site out if u need a clan you can make friend to play with there
    check us out at
    Wkwii.tk
    Advertising is not allowed, external clans are also not allowed. You'll have to take that nonsense elsewhere... It'd be a good idea to read the rules before posting an advertisement next time.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Advertising is not allowed, external clans are also not allowed. You'll have to take that nonsense elsewhere... It'd be a good idea to read the rules before posting an advertisement next time.
    what about ur pokemon thing in ur sig thats save thing

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    I'm not advertising the website directly, I have no link in my sig, and I'm not posting just to get word out. I'm also making people "work" to join by making them atleast PM me, that form of "advertisement" is allowed. Posting or making threads about advertisement is strictly forbidden, sig advertising, minus the link, is allowed.

Not to mention I'm a (somewhat) valuable member to the community, I regularly post, and in good form (or I believe I do). People who join just to advertise, or are completely new and advertise, are generally looked down apon.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends

ur ego is annoying

I'm not advertising the website directly, I have no link in my sig, and I'm not posting just to get word out. I'm also making people "work" to join by making them atleast PM me, that form of "advertisement" is allowed. Posting or making threads about advertisement is strictly forbidden, sig advertising, minus the link, is allowed.

Not to mention I'm a (somewhat) valuable member to the community, I regularly post, and in good form (or I believe I do). People who join just to advertise, or are completely new and advertise, are generally looked down apon.
    wow u think cuz u ahve 1k post ur so important well y dont u go do something usefull u know wat else is looked down apon harrasing new members ur a hypocrite ur doing the same thing only u cover it up with a diffrent name to make ur self feel better and for wat beacuse u think ur important on this site what do u have folower u got ur own cult y dont u go do something usefull if u dont like my post just ignor them its simple first u put ur mouse on the scroll bar then u scroll down
    and i bet u going to reply to this post just beacuse it add another post to ur 1000 others beacuse u think it makes u better then everyone else,
    u know who realy matters on this forum site ? new members with out them what are u gonna do talk about the same thing the whole time so think before u say that ur above all of as

Member #
    Friends
    i wish i didnt sell my drawl so i could have showed u up at ur own game

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Ya, just going to say, I'm not bothering to read that entire post. Most likely filled with flamming and such. Rules are rules, so simply obey them, yeah? It's rather easy if you read them.

http://www.wiichat.com/faq.php
    ^ Rules/FAQ

I'm confident you're being off topic, so please get back on topic. Also, please don't double post, as it is against the rules.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Ya, just going to say, I'm not bothering to read that entire post. Most likely filled with flamming and such. Rules are rules, so simply obey them, yeah? It's rather easy if you read them.

http://www.wiichat.com/faq.php
    ^ Rules/FAQ

I'm confident you're being off topic, so please get back on topic. Also, please don't double post, as it is against the rules.
    u just proved my point congradulations

Member #
    Friends

He's right

Quote Originally Posted by romaash View Post
    wow u think cuz u ahve 1k post ur so important well y dont u go do something usefull u know wat else is looked down apon harrasing new members ur a hypocrite ur doing the same thing only u cover it up with a diffrent name to make ur self feel better and for wat beacuse u think ur important on this site what do u have folower u got ur own cult y dont u go do something usefull if u dont like my post just ignor them its simple first u put ur mouse on the scroll bar then u scroll down
    and i bet u going to reply to this post just beacuse it add another post to ur 1000 others beacuse u think it makes u better then everyone else,
    u know who realy matters on this forum site ? new members with out them what are u gonna do talk about the same thing the whole time so think before u say that ur above all of as
    Romaash is right SSBfreakCK u can get annoying just because we do one thing wrong doesn't mean u have to get on us. I'm sure 99% of the people here haven't read the rules.....the other one % is u. So quit yapping becuz this website is fine how it is. Rules don't do much but make it boring who cares about advertisement it's how u get ur name out there.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    99% of the people who havn't read the rules are quite disrespectful and disorganized, then. Rules do much more than you think. It makes the forum organized, it prevents things from getting out of hands whether it be flamming or spamming, rules keep the website going. Without rules, a site becomes a hellish wasteland of a forum, flamming and idiot members running rampant. It's not very fun once this happens. The forum then quickly dies, all thanks to no rules being present.

And yes, if you do break a rule, I should try to help you correct that wrong, yes? Rules exist for a reason; to make the site clean and tranquil. There's no harm in reading the rules, and then upholding them, no?

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    99% of the people who havn't read the rules are quite disrespectful and disorganized, then. Rules do much more than you think. It makes the forum organized, it prevents things from getting out of hands whether it be flamming or spamming, rules keep the website going. Without rules, a site becomes a hellish wasteland of a forum, flamming and idiot members running rampant. It's not very fun once this happens. The forum then quickly dies, all thanks to no rules being present.

And yes, if you do break a rule, I should try to help you correct that wrong, yes? Rules exist for a reason; to make the site clean and tranquil. There's no harm in reading the rules, and then upholding them, no?
    So ur saying that ur the one who never breaks the rules. Such a hypocrite as u see it. U broke the same rule on this thread like 5 times the same one u corrected me on. Y don't u follow rule 9 or whatever number it is no double posting. U have to be perfect to not b a hypocrite. So ur also making this website a terrible hellish wasteland of a forum with idiot members. Critisizing other members is that a rule. Also ur calling urself a idiot becuz u break the rules to.

Ads