+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    ... Lol what? I havn't double posted in this thread at all. You have no idea what you're talking about. Double posting is the act of posting twice or more in a row, without atleast one other person's post in between. If you look closely, I havn't done that in quite awhile.

I also never said I never break rules, everyone breaks rules; I however, don't do so purposely. Putting words into someone's mouth only causes flamming, you know. If I wasn't a good member, I'd probably be flamming you by the end of my first paragraph.

Critisizing others? No. I'm simply correcting others, trying to help them become great members. By learning the rules, one begins to understand boundaries, do's and don'ts, and how to serve the community. You're just taking this the wrong way, I'd never want to discourage a member from obeying the rules.

Now, then. Since this is completely off topic, and you're trying to find fault with me to start a flamming contest, I'm done here. You won't garner any more responses from me, sorry. I'll leave with this closing statement.

Would you mind reading the rules now? Thanks.

http://www.wiichat.com/faq.php
    ^ Rules/FAQ

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    No I won't read the rules becuz they are bogus

Member #
    Friends
    ...oops I double posted

Member #
    Friends
    Wow I triple posted I'm so bad I broke the rules

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Cod man View Post
    So ur saying that ur the one who never breaks the rules. Such a hypocrite as u see it. U broke the same rule on this thread like 5 times the same one u corrected me on. Y don't u follow rule 9 or whatever number it is no double posting. U have to be perfect to not b a hypocrite. So ur also making this website a terrible hellish wasteland of a forum with idiot members. Critisizing other members is that a rule. Also ur calling urself a idiot becuz u break the rules to.
    ty cod man

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    ... Lol what? I havn't double posted in this thread at all. You have no idea what you're talking about. Double posting is the act of posting twice or more in a row, without atleast one other person's post in between. If you look closely, I havn't done that in quite awhile.

I also never said I never break rules, everyone breaks rules; I however, don't do so purposely. Putting words into someone's mouth only causes flamming, you know. If I wasn't a good member, I'd probably be flamming you by the end of my first paragraph.

Critisizing others? No. I'm simply correcting others, trying to help them become great members. By learning the rules, one begins to understand boundaries, do's and don'ts, and how to serve the community. You're just taking this the wrong way, I'd never want to discourage a member from obeying the rules.

Now, then. Since this is completely off topic, and you're trying to find fault with me to start a flamming contest, I'm done here. You won't garner any more responses from me, sorry. I'll leave with this closing statement.

Would you mind reading the rules now? Thanks.

^ Rules/FAQ
    you know wat pisses me off when im lost and looking for help and some one like u come along and tells u taht your posting in the wrong part of the forum and say that they will give u the answer when u post in the right one

Member #
    Friends
    hey man i have COD:W@Where's my FC:01069882347

the best in call of duty alfred0621's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2964-4126-4728-4564
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy94 View Post
    add me i play constantly aswell
    my fc in sig

you're missing a number :S
    hey man add me
    call of duty: 2879 4616 0978
    mario kart :1634-0025-6707
    wii console:2964-412647284564
    wii speak:2964-4126-4728-4564

pm
    if someone want to add me post me

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by romaash View Post
    you know wat pisses me off when im lost and looking for help and some one like u come along and tells u taht your posting in the wrong part of the forum and say that they will give u the answer when u post in the right one
    So... you hate it when you're lost, and someone tries to help you go to the right place? That made absolutely no sense.

As I said before, this is off topic. It'd be best to stop posting in a dieing, and off topic "conversation". We're just flooding this thread with unnecesarry comments, and you're making yourself look bad. I don't plan on posting a reaction to you anymore as well, Romaash. So, as I always ask... Would you mind reading the rules? Thanks.

^ Rules/FAQ
    Last edited by Splash_King; 04-05-2009 at 08:38 PM.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

the best in call of duty alfred0621's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2964-4126-4728-4564
    if some one want to add me in call of duty 5 send me a private message

and this blog is not for pokemon, its for cod

Ads