LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

error 32004 Linksys G WRT54G2

I have been trying to fix this for some time and I am not at all computer savy. I am about to give up is there any way thatI can get around this error? The only things that I cannot do is acces the wii shopping page and update my wii. I have no idea why and I have no idea how to fix it. I have tried probably just about everything but I cannot figure it out and there are some games that I want to try and buy. I have a linksys G wireless router. the model no. is WRT54G2 any one else have this router?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends

Same Issue

I just bought this router as well and am having the same problems. I can get online and play others, I get the weather and News channels fine. But I get Error 32004 using this router and a Wireless highspeed ISP. I have found some things on the net to try, haven't tried them yet as I just got this up and running last night. I will keep you posted on what I find out...

Member #
    Friends
    Have you read and accepted the Users agreements in the wii settings? After accepting them if it doesnt connect its likely the SPI firewall in the Router settings. Turn it off.
    Check the signal strength in the wii settings if you dont have 3 bars you need to move the Wii or Router closer.

Wii should never be on the floor. It needs to be up on a shelf or tabel standing on its side and not right next to the router.
    Dont use proxies.
    After making any changes reboot the wii. If you change the router settings and or modem you must unplug them do a hard reset on Modem and router.
    Last edited by KCKAS; 09-21-2009 at 12:45 AM.

Ads