I had seemingly as many problems as other people, but in my case I found a fix.
In the beginning I had error 51330, in other words, time to insert everything manually.
After inserting everything manually, adding the Wii's MAC-address and giving it an IP however, the Wii plagued me with error 52130.
After extensive use of google, I found that it had to do with my internet security. (WPA2, AES)
So I changed it to (WPA, TKIP) and now it's working.
Hope this'll work for others as well, seeing how many people had this problem.
Also, I suggest seriously choosing WPA over WEP since WEP can be hacked very easily.
If you need to know your routers' default username and password, go to:
Click your routers' name and just scroll down till you see it.
Hope this helps you all out.