Hi all, great site,,,,,,, I have a dlink wireless connection,i get up to the place where it says password, then I am lost how do I find my password or whatever they are asking, It is doing my head in cheers xxx
Use your computer and follow these commands:
1) Click Start
2) Click Run (Vista doesn't have it so but you'll see a seach box instead)
3) Type CMD, hit enter
4) Type ipconfig /all, hit enter
5) List here what appears
You forgot to type in the "P" in ipconfig but it doesn't matter for now.
Use your Computer:
1) Open your internet browser
2) Type in 192.168.0.1, and hit enter
(note: you have to enter user: admin password: (Blank) if it hasn't been changed by who ever set it up.)
3) Find your Wireless setting
4) Look for the security portion and look for the password and update it with a new one.